Gator was composed by Steve Belfer. It is most commonly used as a theme for Patrick, but also quite frequently used for SpongeBob and Squidward. The main instruments being played in all three versions include various guitars.
The traditional slower version, played in the key of A Minor.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick fake and mean bubble messages.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob checks the vehicle inspection.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob imitates a jellyfish.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - SpongeBob pretends to be Squidward and talks to the real estate agent; "What kind of fool do you take me for?"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Okay, I get it."
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick toss a shell back and forth; SpongeBob and Patrick put Squidward to rest.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "SpongeBob! What are you doing here?" "You can't win that award if you don't get up for work!" (SpongeBob smashes the clock and he and Squidward argue about the award).
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward attempts to give Gary the snail plasma.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is disguised as Patrick's house which fails.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick tries to guess what his present is; SpongeBob and the other fish try to get Patrick to turn around.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Um, excuse me, sir, you're sitting on my body, which is also my face..."
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - SpongeBob introduces Bubble Buddy to Squidward.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "I don't know, what do you wanna do today?"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - The ending.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to keep Gary off of his property.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Patrick eats part of the wig.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick tries to eat the crown.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob warns Patrick about the biker gang.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "Patrick, I'm the Scary Mustache Guy!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick is shown jellyfishing; SpongeBob gives Patrick his old net; Patrick uses SpongeBob's new net.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick rolls Gummy to SpongeBob's house.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Your burgers are even worse than Stinky's!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick sees his alarm clock ringing.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 85a. "New Digs" - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "One more time!"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob shows Plankton the new window.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab with an "Employee of the Month" cake.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The trophy gets awarded to Patrick.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Back at home, SpongeBob is ready to hear Patrick's song.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick tries to take the donut.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick mops the bathroom; Patrick eats the hand soap.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob flashbacks about Patrick doing unsanitary things.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Oh, I knew I'd find you, buddy!"
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob imitates Patrick.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob squirts different parts of Squidward's body.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Patrick emerges from the water.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob rides a unicycle.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick are blindfolded.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Patrick pretends to shuffleboard.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "You finally made it."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "I can assure you that was not cool."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Patrick and Raarg play coral ring toss. (High pitched)
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - The opening, SpongeBob and Patrick run back and forth to their houses, annoying Squidward. (High pitched)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "Pretzel Pals!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Buddy Toss." (High pitched)
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Squidward yells at Patrick. (Low pitched)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob asks Patrick to take care of Gary. (Low pitched)
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Sandy's house. (Low pitched)
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick chain themselves to the gates; The ending. (Low pitched)
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - SpongeBob appears as a jailguard. (Low pitched)
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Good thing I keep a spare set of hands."; Patrick patting the Giant Goo and making SpongeGlob and talk.)
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - SpongeBob playing with the jump rope. (Low pitched)
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - SpongeBob plays with the toy train. (Low pitched)
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Patrick disguises himself as a snail. (Low pitched)
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - A scythe salesman is revealed. (High pitched)
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob tries to open Patrick's head; "It's just me, Patrick."; Propeller attached to SpongeBob's brain; SpongeBob and Patrick playing with their brains near the jewelry store.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Montage of Squidward's different noses. (High pitched)
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob drinks soda, then burps. (High pitched)
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward comes outside while SpongeBob and Patrick are hitting each other with pillows; Squidward gives Patrick a rake; "I'm losing my footing!"; "Yay, life insurance!" (High pitched)
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob is the teacher of the bubble boating school. (High pitched)
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "Behold this idiot and beware, for trident trouble comes!" (High pitched)
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Squidward's garden gets ruined by SpongeBob and Patrick. (High pitched)
- 213a. "The Getaway" - SpongeBob waiting for Stickyfins at the car. (High pitched)
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Squidward says he is going on vacation. (High pitched)
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "Ooh, the Loch Ness Monster!" (High pitched)
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob and Patrick running around Squidward's house making noise (High pitched); Ending (High pitched).
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Patrick in Jellyfish Fields.
A faster version, played in the key of C Major.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Montage of Squidward's various ways to apologize to SpongeBob.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - SpongeBob attacks the retired Atomic Flounder.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob sees Patrick dressed up just like him.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "Mr. Krabs, are you okay?"
- 25a. "Wormy" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick warning the town about the "monster."
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Keep 'em comin', Granny!"
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "I feel safer already. What's next?"
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - The ending.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob tells Patrick about games.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Patrick looks through a straw.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Heh, heh... fishy go bye-bye."; "Boring!"
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Patrick returns SpongeBob's brain.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob blows bubbles.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - SpongeBob and Patrick do arts and crafts.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob discovers that the bottle has a genie inside.
Similar to Version 2, but with two parts of Version 2 playing at different times simultaneously.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I do have an antenna under my hat!"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The ending.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - SpongeBob and Patrick are disguised as rocks.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - The next day, when SpongeBob is still laughing.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Sandy sees citizens acting like idiots; Mr. Krabs throwing money around.