|Introduced:||"Naughty Nautical Neighbors"|
|List of associated production music|
The traditional slower version, in a key of A Minor.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward sends SpongeBob and Patrick fake and mean bubble messages.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob checks the vehicle inspection.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob imitates a jellyfish.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - SpongeBob pretends to be Squidward and talks to the real estate agent; "What kind of fool do you take me for?"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Okay, I get it."
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick toss a shell back and forth; SpongeBob and Patrick put Squidward to rest.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "SpongeBob! What are you doing here!?" "You can't win that award if you don't get up for work!" (SpongeBob smashes the clock and he and Squidward argue about the award.)
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Squidward attempts to give Gary the snail plasma.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob is disguised as Patrick's house which fails.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick tries to guess what his present is; SpongeBob and the other fish try to get Patrick to turn around.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Um, excuse me, sir, you're sitting on my body, which is also my face..."
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - SpongeBob introduces Bubble Buddy to Squidward.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "I don't know, what do you wanna do today?!"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - The ending.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to keep Gary off his property.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Patrick eats part of the wig.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick tries to eat the crown.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob warns Patrick about the biker gang.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "Patrick, I'm the Scary Mustache Guy!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick is shown jellyfishing; SpongeBob gives Patrick his old net; Patrick uses SpongeBob's new net.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick rolls Gummy to SpongeBob's house.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Your burgers are even worse than Stinky's!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick sees his alarm clock ringing.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 85a. "New Digs" - "Thanks, SpongeBob!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "One more time!"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - SpongeBob shows Plankton the new window.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Patrick enters the Krusty Krab with an "Employee of the Month" cake.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The trophy gets awarded to Patrick.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Back at home, SpongeBob is ready to hear Patrick's song.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick tries to take the donut.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick mops the bathroom; Patrick eats the hand soap.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob flashbacks about Patrick doing unsanitary things.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Oh, I knew I'd find you, buddy!"
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Patrick)" - Patrick in Jellyfish Fields.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob imitates Patrick.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob squirts different parts of Squidward's body.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Patrick emerges from the water.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob rides a unicycle.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick are blindfolded.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Patrick pretends to shuffleboard.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "You finally made it."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "I can assure you that was not cool."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Patrick and Raarg play coral ring toss. (High pitched)
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - The opening, SpongeBob and Patrick run back and forth to their houses, annoying Squidward. (High pitched)
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "PRETZEL PALS!!!"
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Buddy Toss." (High pitched)
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Squidward yells at Patrick. (Low pitched)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob asks Patrick to take care of Gary. (Low pitched)
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Sandy's house. (Low pitched)
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick chain themselves to the gates; The ending. (Low pitched)
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - SpongeBob appears as a jailguard. (Low pitched)
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Good thing I keep a spare set of hands."; Patrick patting the Giant Goo and making SpongeGlob and talk.)
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - SpongeBob playing with the jump rope. (Low pitched)
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - SpongeBob plays with the toy train. (Low pitched)
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Patrick disguises himself as a snail. (Low pitched)
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - A scythe salesman is revealed. (High pitched)
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob tries to open Patrick's head; "It's just me, Patrick."; Propeller attached to SpongeBob's brain; SpongeBob and Patrick playing with their brains near the jewelry store.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Montage of Squidward's different noses. (High pitched)
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob drinks soda, then burps. (High pitched)
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward comes outside while SpongeBob and Patrick are hitting each other with pillows; Squidward gives Patrick a rake; "I'm losing my footing!"; "Yay, life insurance!" (High pitched)
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob is the teacher of the bubble boating school. (High pitched)
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "Behold this idiot and beware, for trident trouble comes!" (High pitched)
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Squidward's garden gets ruined by SpongeBob and Patrick. (High pitched)
- 213a. "The Getaway" - SpongeBob waiting Stickyfins at the car. (High pitched)
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Squidward says he's going on vacation. (High pitched)
A faster version, in the key of C Major.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Montage of Squidward's various ways to apologize to SpongeBob.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - SpongeBob attacks the retired Atomic Flounder.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob sees Patrick dressed up just like him.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "Mr. Krabs, are you okay?"
- 25a. "Wormy" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick warning the town about the "monster".
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Keep 'em comin', Granny!"
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "I feel safer already. What's next?"
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob tells Patrick about games.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Patrick looks through a straw.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Patrick enters SpongeBob's house.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Heh, heh... fishy go bye-bye."; "Boring!"
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Patrick returns SpongeBob's brain.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob blows bubbles.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - SpongeBob and Patrick do arts and crafts.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob discovers that the bottle has a genie inside.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - SpongeBob and Patrick are seen as bottom feeders.
Similar to Version 2 but with two of Version 2 playing at different times simultaneously.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I do have an antenna under my hat!"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The ending.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - SpongeBob and Patrick are disguised as rocks.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - The next day, when SpongeBob is still laughing; The ending.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Sandy sees citizens acting like idiots; Krabs throwing money around.