Gary's Revenge is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game. It is based on the episode "A Pal for Gary."
In this game you control a slingshot to launch shells at Nudibranches. You may have to knock down walls or other obstacles to reach them. Some shells offer power ups like explosions.
- After completing a level you will be rewarded with bronze, sliver, gold shell. It depends on what score you have.
The game is very similar to Angry Birds.
- Unlike "A Pal for Gary," none of the Puffy Fluffies turn into big monsters.
- This game is similar to the game "Scrappy Stinks" on Cartoonnetwork.com.
- This game was made because lots of people hated the episode, "A Pal for Gary," while Scrappy Stinks was made because Scrappy was blamed for Scooby Doo's decline in the 1980's.
- If the player doesn't use all the shells, it counts them as bonus points.
- In order to get the bonus levels, it requires:
- 12 bronze rewards to unlock Bonus Level 1
- 12 sliver rewards to unlock Bonus Level 2
- 12 gold rewards to unlock Bonus Level 3
- This game is extremely similar to Angry Birds, a Rovio app series. Gary acts as the Birds while Puffy Fluffy acts as the Pigs.