Gary's Revenge is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game. It is based on the episode "A Pal for Gary."
In this game you control a slingshot to launch shells at Nudibranches. You may have to knock down walls or other obstacles to reach them. Some shells offer power ups like explosions.
- After completing a level you will be rewarded with bronze, sliver, gold shell. It depends on what score you have.
The game is very similar to Angry Birds.
- Unlike "A Pal for Gary," none of the Puffy Fluffies turn into big monsters.
- This game is similar to the game "Scrappy Stinks" on Cartoonnetwork.com.
- This game was made because everyone hated the episode, A Pal for Gary, while Scrappy Stinks was made because Scrappy was blamed for Scooby Doo's decline in the 1980's.
- If the player doesn't use all the shells, it counts them as bonus points.
- In order to get the bonus levels, it requires:
- 12 bronze rewards to unlock Bonus Level 1
- 12 sliver rewards to unlock Bonus Level 2
- 12 gold rewards to unlock Bonus Level 3
- This game is extremely similar to Angry Birds, a Rovio app series. Gary acts as the Birds while Puffy Fluffy acts as the Pigs.