The Fry Cook Museum is a museum that first appears in the episode, "Neptune's Spatula."
The Museum is where people can look at fry cook related items, including the Golden Spatula, which many people (including Larry the Lobster) have tried to take out of rock hard ancient grease.
The entire Fry Cook Museum is shaped like a Franklin pot oven with a wooden walk way leading up to it. The sign is shaped like a spatula and it reads "Fry Cook Museum" in white and red.
The interior has blue walls and many items on display.
Role in SpongeBob SquarePants
|| I can turn into a skyscraper!
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding
It appears on the map of Bikini Bottom.
It is a place that can be added. King Neptune is added with the building.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Visitor; creature who pulled the Golden Spatula out of the grease.
- Patrick Star - Visitor
- Larry the Lobster - Visitor; the creature who attempted to pull the Golden Spatula out of the grease.
- Miss Shell - Visitor
- Lou - Vendor
- King Neptune - Sent by the Golden Spatula when it was pulled out of the grease.
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- The Golden Spatula (the Tour Guide gets you through)
- Hot Dog Stand (with the Hot Dog Vendor, Lou)
- Krusty McPatty
- Delicious-Looking Burger
- Menu Section
- Gift Shop