This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
The Fry Cook Games were a series of events based on real life sports with other food-related features. Such activities took place in the Fast Food Coliseum. Known competitors in the sport include Eugene H. Krabs, Sheldon J. Plankton, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Patrick Star. The games have only appeared in the episode "The Fry Cook Games."
Mr. Krabs once won gold for performing a five hundred pickle clean-and-jerk. At another game, Plankton managed to perform a perfect onion routine (while he had a broken antenna). Currently, they are no longer performing these sports.
- Soda Straw Javelin Toss (Winner: Green female fish (name unknown))
- Patty on-the-Grill Discus Toss (Winner: Orange fry cook (name unknown))
- Fruit Jell-o Gymnastics (Winner: Gus)
- The Deep Fry Pole Vault (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- A Full Banana Fudge Pop with Toasted Almonds and Two Sticks/The Single Scooped Strawberry Cone with a Chocolate Dip (Winner: Patrick Star)
- Burger Toss (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Butter Skating (Winner: Patrick Star)
- 1,000-Pound Ketchup Lift (Winner: Patrick Star)
- The Krabby Meal Hurdle (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePant})
- Spatula Sandboarding (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Carmen Miranda Fruit Dance (Winner: Patrick Star)
- Bun Wrestling (Winner: Neither, as it was never determined due to the disqualifications of the athletes)
21st Annual Fry Cook Games
Harold Reginald, who was most likely a former fry cook, lit the torch for the 21st Annual Fry Cook Games. SpongeBob, representing the Krusty Krab, performed in the 21st Annual Games under Mr. Krabs' supervision. When SpongeBob convinces Patrick that he is no fry cook, Patrick is only determined to participate and win for the Chum Bucket. Both Patrick and SpongeBob, who were determined to win over the other, finally clash in the last activity, wrestling. When the score was about to break the tie between the competitors, they realize that they actually care about each other and left the Games.
- The least food-related activity was wrestling (although the wrestling did take place on giant hamburger buns).
- Basically, a participant has to be a fry cook (can be inexperienced) to be in the Games.
- It is a possible parody of the Olympic Games.