The Fry Cook Games were a series of events based on real life sports with other food-related features. Such activities took place in the Fast Food Coliseum. Known competitors in the sport include Eugene H. Krabs, Sheldon J. Plankton, SpongeBob SquarePants, and Patrick Star. The games have only appeared in the episode "The Fry Cook Games."
Krabs once won gold for performing a five hundred pickle clean-and-jerk. At another game, Plankton managed to perform a perfect onion routine (while he had a broken antenna). Currently, they are no longer performing these sports.
- Soda Straw Javelin Toss (Winner: Green female fish (name unknown))
- Patty on-the-Grill Discus Toss (Winner: Orange fry cook (name unknown))
- Fruit Jell-o Gymnastics (Winner: Bill)
- The Deep Fry Pole Vault (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- The Chocolate High Dive (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- A Full Banana Fudge Pop with Toasted Almonds and Two Sticks
- The Single Scooped Strawberry Cone with a Chocolate Dip
- Burger Toss (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Butter Skating (Winner: Patrick Star)
- 1000-Pound Ketchup Lift (Winner: Patrick Star)
- The Krabby Meal Hurdle (Winner: SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Spatula Sandboarding (Winner: Patrick Star)
- Carmen Miranda Fruit Dance (Winner: Patrick Star)
- Bun Wrestling (Winner: Never determined due to the disqualifications of the athletes)
21st Annual Fry Cook Games
Harold Reginald, who was most likely a former fry cook, lit the torch for the 21st Annual Fry Cook Games. SpongeBob, representing the Krusty Krab, performed in the 21st Annual Games under Mr. Krabs' supervision. When SpongeBob convinced Patrick that he is no fry cook, Patrick was only determined to participate and win for the Chum Bucket. Both Patrick and SpongeBob, who were determined to win over the other, finally clashed in the last activity, wrestling. When the score was about to break the tie between the competitors, they realized that they actually cared about each other and left the Games.