|Fisherman 4: Attack of the Hook|
|Appearance:||"Don't Look Now"|
Fisherman 4: Attack of the Hook (known as Fisherman 4 for short), is a horror movie that scared SpongeBob and Patrick in the movie theater, and made them think that the Fisherman was after them. It was released in the Reef Cinema, and it appeared, most largely, in "Don't Look Now." It was rated S, for scary.
It was midnight, and the fishermans started taking over Bikini Bottom, a lighting screen appeared. The kid fishes were playing in the playground, when the hook appeared, and was aiming it on one of the kids mouth who was playing in the see-saw. Then, there are two fishes (named Edwina and Jennifer), who were having a date, and were kissing each other. They talked about how they will never leave each other, when the hook came and grabs Edwina's shirt, taking him to the up above as he was saying "Goodbye, Margaret!". Another scene was the two kid fishes eating chocolate ice creams, when the hook grabs one of the fish's ice cream, and the fish cries in the floor with the other fish surprised.
- [The screen says, "The following preview has been approved for all audiences - S: Rated S for Scary." Then it says, "Fisherman 4: Attack of the Hook." The title was "Fisherman 4" in bloody text, "Attack of the Hook." and in the middle, a hook. Lightning flashes. The movie scene changes to kids playing in the playground. Monroe Timmy is on the see-saw laughing. The shadow of the Fisherman is seen above the water and his hook comes down. The hook goes into Monroe Timmy's mouth and pulls him up. He screams. The movie scene changes to two fish sitting together on a bench. ].
- Edwina: Thank you for meeting me, Edwina, at midnight. [he and Jennifer kiss each other.]
- Edwina: I love you, Susan.
- Jennifer: [angrily] It's Jennifer.
- Edwina: I'll never leave you, Jennifer. [a hook came, and hooks Edwina's shirt. He was seen going up as Jennifer surprised] Goodbye, Margaret! [he was taken up above and not in water anymore.]
- [Then, there were two kid fishes who were eating Ice Cream]
- Kid Fish #1: I love eating ice cream. [the Fisherman's hook is lowered and takes the fish's ice cream] Hey! My ice cream! [falls to the ground and cries while Kid Fish #2 surprised] NO! It was Rocky Road!
- [the end of the movie includes a white screen, with "THE END" in red letters]