Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob is put in a cage.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - DoodleBob gets SpongeBob.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - The people gasp as they notice that Mr. Krabs does not own a wet floor sign.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "Would anyone care for a bon-bon?"
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob grabs everything to secure the Krusty Krab.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob sees a scary face in the freezer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patchy notices Encino is gone.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob packs his clothes ready to go.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick suspect Squidward stole the Krabby Patty secret ingredient.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "May Day! May Day! I'm goin' down!!"
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob notices that all his money is gone.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "If I'm gonna get the Krabby Patty recipe, I'm gonna have to go to command central!"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob puts Puffy Fluffy next to Gary.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob & Patrick glare at each other.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - "Why would we do that?"