This is a list of commercials in SpongeBob SquarePants.
The Anchor Arms commercial is a commercial that was on TV in the episode MuscleBob BuffPants. It is a commercial about getting fake
- Donald: Hey, you. Wimpy, wimpy, wimpy. Oh, a little peanut worm. Are you too much of a wimp to work out? Are you a weakling built like a sponge? Well, now you too can have muscles! With anchor arms! (puts a long pink item on his arm) Fits like a glove. Just add air. (puts a plug in the arm's hole and pumps air into it) How big do you want 'em? [pumps air into other arm] Normal? (puts more air into arm) Veiny? And for the ladies... (puts air into arm which makes it grow hair) ...hairy. (The TV puts up an image of a weak shark) "I was a wimp before anchor arms." Now, I'm a jerk and everybody loves me. So order now, wimp!
Fiery Fist O' Pain
episode Roller Cowards
- TV Announcer: The day you've been waiting for is almost here. That's right. Glove World has a new ride. It's big... (roller coaster goes above the water then back down into it)
- TV Announcer: It's fast... (two fish are riding a roller coaster so fast, the man flies off of it)
- Lady Fish: Harold, no!
- TV Announcer: It's painful... (roller coaster crashes into the ground, causing an explosion)
- TV Announcer:It's the "Fiery Fist O' Pain". Opening tomorrow only at Glove World.
The commercial seen in the episode "As Seen on TV".
- Amy (Pearl): Oh, Jen. I've got a real problem.
- Jen (Squidward): What's your problem, Amy?
- Amy: I've got all this money and I don't know what to do with it and I'm hungry. (Mr. Krabs is laughing off-set)
- Amy: Who's there?
- Jen: Where's that coming from? (Purple smoke appears)
- Amy and Jen: Yippee, it's Mr. Krabs!
- Mr. Krabs: That's right, Amy. I heard all about your little problem and I'm here to help. Follow...me!
- Amy and Jen: Where are we?
- Mr. Krabs: Why, we're at none other than The Krusty Krab.
- Amy: Did you say Krusty Krab?
- Mr. Krabs: That's right, Krusty Krab. Home of the world famous...Krabby Patty!
- Jen: What's a Krabby Patty? (Mr. Krabs' jaw drops)
- Mr. Krabs: Why it's only the most mouth-watering, appetizing food in the seven seas.
- Mr. Krabs: We start with a fresh patty, grilled and juicy. Add some crisp undersea veggies and cheese. Topped off with secret sauce and some bun. Voila! A Krabby Patty.
- Amy: I want a Krabby Patty.
- Jen: Me, too.
- Mr. Krabs: How do you like them Krabby Patties, girls? (laughs)
- Amy & Jen: (thumbs up) (Mr. Krabs still laughing)
- Mr. Krabs: Two more satisfied customers. So why don't you come on in and have yourself a Krabby Patty today?
- All: The Krusty Krab, Come Spend Your Money Here!