This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
The Fiery Fist O' Pain was a large roller coaster at Glove World (now in Glove Universe). SpongeBob and Patrick were excited yet hesitant to ride it in the episode Roller Cowards. This ride was briefly seen in the beginning of the episodes Rock Bottom, Tunnel of Glove, and Glove World R.I.P. The Fiery Fist O' Pain is the only roller coaster at its location, Glove World besides The Mitten kiddie coaster. This ride is extremely hectic, as a warning sign outside of the ride warns that the ride may cause crying, screaming, projectile vomiting, amnesia, spine loss, embarrassing accidents, uncontrollable gas, and explosive diarrhea.
The waiting line for Fiery Fist O' Pain starts right outside of the ride by the Warning Sign and a gate. The ride's boarding station looks like a medieval castle with red splatters on the wall. Once in the cart, a safety bar, tape and helmets are placed on the rider. They must sign saying they will not blame Glove World in the case of an accident. Once done, the ride quickly exits the station and climbs an extremely high hill. At the top, the cart goes down a steep plunge, barely escaping fires, pounding gloves and and lasers onlyto go so fast the cart flings out the rider's skeletons and catching them as they land. The cart goes up a taller hill, so tall it is above water. The cart falls down the hill, causing an explosion, then the ride is over.
- Rock Bottom (minor appearance)
- Friend or Foe (seen in background)
- Roller Cowards (major appearance)
- Tunnel of Glove (minor appearance)
- Glove World R.I.P. (seen in background)
- When the cart goes up the first hill, a chain is heard but none is seen.
- The tape and helmets put on the riders in the station are useless, as they fly off when the ride starts.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain, as stated by its operator, is "always" breaking down.
- It is unknown how the cart goes up the second, taller hill without a chainlift.
- The second hill goes above the water's surface.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain is known to have its riders lose their spines.
- This ride is similar to Wild Mouse coasters because of its turns, Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion because of its drops and speed, and Disney roller coasters (such as Space Mountain or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster) because of the special effects.
- The ride was the inspiration for SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge at Nickelodeon Universe.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain can be seen in the beginning of Rock Bottom, even though it was not officially named yet.
- SpongeBob and Patrick lose their skeletons and they land on each other.
- It is unknown what happened to this ride, maybe it was shut down because it violated ordinace, or maybe due to the closing of Glove World entirely in the episode Glove World R.I.P.