The waiting line for Fiery Fist O' Pain starts right outside of the ride by the Warning Sign and a gate. The ride's boarding station looks like a medieval castle with red splatters on the wall. Once in the cart, a safety bar, tape and helmets are placed on the rider. They must sign saying they will not blame Glove World in the case of an accident. Once done, the ride quickly exits the station and climbs an extremely high hill. At the top, the cart goes down a steep plunge, barely escaping fires, pounding gloves and lasers onlyto go so fast the cart flings out the rider's skeletons and catching them as they land. The cart goes up a taller hill, so tall it is above water. The cart falls down the hill, causing an explosion, then the ride is over.
- Rock Bottom (minor appearance)
- Friend or Foe (seen in background)
- Roller Cowards (major appearance)
- Fiery Tracks of Fury
- Tunnel of Glove (minor appearance)
- Glove World R.I.P. (seen in background)
- When the cart goes up the first hill, a chain is heard but none is seen.
- The tape and helmets put on the riders in the station are useless, as they fly off when the ride starts.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain, as stated by its operator, is "always" breaking down.
- It is unknown how the cart goes up the second, taller hill without a chainlift.
- The second hill goes above the water's surface.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain is known to have its riders lose their spines.
- This ride is similar to Wild Mouse coasters because of its turns, Intimidator 305 at Kings Dominion because of its drops and speed, and Disney roller coasters (such as Space Mountain or Rock 'N' Roller Coaster) because of the special effects.
- The ride was the inspiration for SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge at Nickelodeon Universe.
- The Fiery Fist O' Pain can be seen in the beginning of Rock Bottom, even though it was not officially named yet.
- SpongeBob and Patrick lose their skeletons and they land on each other.
- It is unknown what happened to this ride, maybe it was shut down because it violated ordinance, or maybe due to the closing of Glove World entirely in the episode "Glove World R.I.P."