|Composer(s):||Gregor F. Narholz|
|Introduced:||"Naughty Nautical Neighbors"|
|List of associated production music|
Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz which is the "sad" music. On the show, it is often followed by another Narholz composition, "Whisper from the Past."
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick fight in Squidward's bathroom./"My friend and my ex best friend and, RUBBER BATH TOYS!!!"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Please Squidward! Let me be in your show! I'll do anything, ANYTHING!"
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "I can't believe this!"
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "You used me FOR LAND DEVELOPMENT! That wasn't nice!"
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward tries to open the door of SpongeBob's house.
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Oh no! Mr. Krabs told me all about you. You are a liar. A deceiver. I'll never fall for your tricks again. Never!"
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Squidward imagines what Mr. Krabs said to him earlier at work.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - "What kind of monsters are we? That poor creature came to us in his hour of need, and we failed him. Squidward's always been there for us when it was convenient for him."
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - "I don't know what to do, SpongeBob. You gotta help me!"
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "Sandy, no! I can't let you! I'm not gonna let you get killed. If you find him, you'll get eaten for sure!"
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "I tried, Mr. Plankton. I really did."
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "No Mr. Krabs! Please, don't make me give up Mystery!? I know you think she's just a horse, but she's more than that, I tell you. She listens to me. She understands everything I say and I understand her! She's my best friend!"
- 53b. "Clams" - "I trusted you and you gave me this! I can't believe me old crew would betray me like this!" (he starts crying)
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "How could you, Mr. Krabs?"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Mr. Krabs explains how he molted. (Stopped briefly for explaining he's no bubble-blowing jellyfisher)
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Oh, the pain! I can't feel my arms and legs, I think they're broken! I'll have to sue for my pain and suffering!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick notices that SpongeBob is on the floor.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "I don't believe this!"
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "There's no easy way to say this. SpongeBob, if I were you, I would give serious consideration to start thinking about a replacement spatula."
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Plankton explains to Mr. Krabs how he's wasted so much time chasing after him, and found something that makes him happy.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "Wait! Patrick, Stop! What about all our plans!"
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick decides to leave Bikini Bottom.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick cries about breaking his net.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Everyone listens to Mr. Krabs' story.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Am I a fraud?"
- 82b. "Night Light" - "No, Squidward! Don't go out in the dark!"
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Maybe you can take my job and maybe you can take my place on the 'Employee of the Month Wall of Fame' but nobody, AND I MEAN NOOO-BODY, pogo-dances with that guy BUT ME!! Now, do yourself a big fat favor and GET OUT, BUB!!"
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "Mr. Crazyfish, please don't skin me alive!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Mr. Krabs, Patrick and Sandy cry about SpongeBob.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob persuades Patrick to teach him how to be weird again.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick tells SpongeBob not to tell Mr. Krabs.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick start crying because of the toy store not being here.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob sees that Patrick fainted./PATRICK! ARE YOU OKAY!?
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "Is one little storm all it takes to turn us into complete animals?"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Please! I'll be ruined!"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "SpongeBob, I'm sorry! I had no other choice!"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "PATRICK! OH NO! NOT MY BEST FRIEND TOO!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Squidward, forgive me. I let the glamour of the stage distract me from my true calling, making sure that every Krabby Patty I prepare is the best it can be."
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "I'm grateful for the life I'm living."
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "I'll never forgive myself!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "Here! Take your dirty, rotten money!"
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "Nobody does!"
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - (Transposed 1 note down) Mr. Krabs cries.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob leaves Gary; Flashback of SpongeBob leaving Gary.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot gets squished.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Patrick cries.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Mr. Krabs cries.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Don't give up, SpongeBob!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Fired?"
- 207b. "House Worming" - Prickles starts crying.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Patrick cries.