The cover takes place in a black background and depicts a nude SpongeBob covering his groin, on which the DVD's title is imprinted in yellow text. His quote "Oh well, I guess I'm not wearing any pants today!" from "Plankton!" is imprinted on the lower-left side in light yellow text. Also on this side is the BBFC G rating logo. Above SpongeBob is the series and Nickelodeon logo as well as a yellow text that reads "the ultimate box set" within a dark blue wide square. The lower-right side depicts the words "4 DVD exclusives" in light yellow text within a blue circular window.
- This DVD box-set was released in the UK five years after SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: Ride opened, four years after "All That Glitters" and "Wishing You Well" premiered, two years after "The Splinter" premiered, and one year after "Pineapple Fever" premiered.
- This was released in Australia 10 years after "Fools in April" and "Neptune's Spatula" premiered, 7 years after "Krusty Towers" and "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" premiered, 3 years before "A SquarePants Family Vacation" premiered in Greece and 7 years before "Food Con Castaways" premiered in France.
- This DVD was released on April Fools Day in Austraila, despite having nothing to do with the holiday.
- The cover could be based on the ending of "Pranks a Lot."
- Coincidentally this DVD was released on April Fools Day in Australia which adds more evidence to this fact