- Harold "Bill" Reginald
- Nat Peterson
- Frank (lifeguard)
- Frankie Billy
- Jimmy Gus
- Nathiel Waters
- Medley Fishbowl
- Old Man Jenkins
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Chumbot (debut)
- Miss Shell
- Vera Fishbowl
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Betsy Krabs
- Victor Krabs (possible cameo in picture)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles (cameo)
- Fish in picture at the Krusty Krab
- Norma Rechid
After another failed attempt at getting the Krabby Patty secret formula, Plankton gets into an argument with his computer-wife, Karen, and he eventually spots Mr. Krabs' mother, Betsy, walking out of the Krusty Krab. Plankton falls in love with Betsy upon seeing her for the first time. Karen gets mad upon hearing that Plankton's apparently in love with another woman, but after Plankton discovers that Karen has an off-switch, he turns her off.
Plankton and Betsy eventually start dating, and Mr. Krabs greatly disapproves of the relationship, convinced that Plankton is just trying to get the formula. He does his best to break up the relationship but only gets scolded by his mother.
Eventually, Mr. Krabs confronts Plankton at the Chum Bucket and accidentally gives Plankton an opportunity to find out the formula. It turns out that Betsy actually does know the Krabby Patty secret formula. According to Mr. Krabs, the formula is an old Krabs' family recipe, but claims that Plankton will never know since he's not part of the family. Then Plankton gets an idea to propose to Betsy Krabs and goes to the Krusty Krab to do so. However, Betsy turns him down, explaining that she's flattered but not ready for that kind of commitment. In addition, the robot Plankton created shows up, and it's revealed that Betsy is dating the robot. Plankton gets mad, and asks Betsy for the formula to call it even. Betsy realizes that Plankton was using her to be able to learn the formula, and punches him back into the Chum Bucket.
Plankton hits the on-switch for Karen, turning her back on, and they get into another argument. After Plankton insults Karen, she threatens him with a laser as he tries correcting himself. However Karen, who is still mad at him for turning her off before, zaps him anyway.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Dancing the Hula - Kapono Beamer [title card]
‣ Monster Bug (a) - Gregor Narholz [Chumbot kidnapping everyone]
‣ Hawaiian Link (b) - Richard Myhill ["You little twerp!"]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [Plankton and Karen argue]
‣ Spanish Ladies (b) - Robin Jeffrey, Tim Laycock ["Oh, money, you're always there for me."]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill ["Why did I ever buy that computer wife?"]
‣ Dream of Tomorrow - Trevor Duncan [Plankton falls in love with Mama Krabs]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [Plankton shuts Karen off]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["And now to woo that beloved creature."]
‣ King Kong Coming - Gregor Narholz [Chumbot kidnaps Mama Krabs]
‣ Arnold is Back 1 - Gregor Narholz [Chumbot kidnaps Mama Krabs]
‣ Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr [love note]
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [Mama Krabs screams]
‣ Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr ["Am I really that pretty?"]
‣ In Vogue - Syd Dale [Plankton on the phone with Mama Krabs]
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Unknown Track 25 - Nicolas Carr [funeral]
‣ Spanish Ladies (b) - Robin Jeffrey, Tim Laycock ["Someone to spend money... I mean time with you?"]
‣ Cocktail Lounge - Dick Stephen Walter [that night]
‣ Unknown Track 43 - "Plankton!"/"Krabs!"/"Eugene!"/"Mommy?"
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Mommy?!"]
‣ Unknown Track 43 - "SpongeBob!"
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch ["This delectable creature is your mother?"]
‣ Steel Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton, Mama Krabs leave]
‣ Cellar Search - Philippe Pares ["You!"]
‣ Glissando (g) - Skaila Kanga, Richard Myhill ["And all it took was the love of a beautiful woman."]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Your mother knows the Krabby Patty formula?"]
‣ Spongeburglar - Nicolas Carr ["Not family, eh? Well, I can fix that."]
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White [Krabs' mom sends him to his office]
‣ Rio Rhythm - Mark Winter [Plankton appears]
‣ Waltz Elegante [#27] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [Plankton proposes to Mama Krabs]
‣ Heraldic Call 4 - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["It's time to act like a man!"]
‣ Unknown Track 44 - "Please don't marry him, mommy."
‣ Six Powerful Cues (d) - Wilfred William Burns [Plankton laughs evilly]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Krabs laughs]
‣ Bittersweet Memory - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece (a) - Gregor Narholz [Chumbot appears with flowers]
‣ Fates [#62] - Gregor Narholz ["I don't believe this! You led me on!"]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["The formula?!"]
‣ Unknown Track 40 - Nicolas Carr [Plankton nervous]
‣ Unknown Track 49 - Mama Krabs flexes her muscles
‣ Puka A - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- This episode is available on the Lost in Time, Season 4 Volume 1, Complete Fourth Season, and First 100 Episodes DVDs.
- As of August 11, 2016, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 8.1/10 based on 173 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 8.1/10 based on 226 votes.
- In German, this episode is called "Wo die Liebe fällt," which translates to "Where the love falls."
- This is the second episode where SpongeBob has been a waiter as well as the second time the Krusty Krab was turned into a five-star restaurant for just one night. The first for both of these events is in "Squilliam Returns."
- The title card for this episode is similar to that of "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and "Skill Crane."
- Betsy Krabs has a Scottish accent, whereas Mr. Krabs has an entirely different accent altogether.
- The Chum Bucket appears to be on a hill in the beginning.
- Ironically, Betsy Krabs prefers a relationship with a machine, just as Plankton goes for Karen, a computer.
- Karen zaps Plankton when she's angry with him. She would do this to him again when he sends her to the frozen tundra in "Frozen Face-Off."
- When Plankton calls Betsy, Plankton shows Betsy Krabs' number (Betsy Krabs' number is 791347).
- This episode takes place after "The Abrasive Side," because in that episode, Mr. Krabs does not know what the word "overtime" meant, but in this episode, he uses it.
- In Greek, this episode is called "Όλα για τη συνταγή του καβουροπάτι," which translates to "Everything for the Krabby Patty recipe."
- The Nickelodeon schedule calls this episode "My Worst Friend's Wedding." It was the original title for this episode.
- In Indonesia, Plankton doesn't kidnap the people to eat, but to become the ingredients, so that it could be cannibalism.
- This is first episode where Betsy Krabs is voiced by Sirena Irwin.
- Plankton says that he bought Karen. However, in "Single Cell Anniversary," he says that he built her.
- In this episode, Mr. Krabs claims the Krabby Patty formula is an "old Krabs family recipe," though in the episode "Friend or Foe," it is revealed that Mr. Krabs created the recipe at a young age by accidentally knocking a shelf of jars into a vat of patty beef.
- Plankton calls Karen a Wired Integrated Female Electroencephalograph. An electroencephalograph is a machine used to conduct electric activity in the brain.
- During the scene that Plankton is kicked out of the Krusty Krab by Mama Krabs, he quotes the poem "In Memoriam" by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
- When Mr. Krabs jumps at Plankton, he bellows like Tarzan.
- When Plankton, Mr. Krabs, Betsy, and SpongeBob say each other's names at the Krusty Krab, it is a reference to the dinner scene in Shrek 2.
- Betsy Krabs showing her muscle and in it being a battleship is a reference to the Popeye cartoons.
- When Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to work late for Betsy's date the street in front of the Krusty Krab is replaced with sand.
- When Mr. Krabs barges into the Chum Bucket in anger, some scenes show red pipes on the wall, but some don't.
- Plankton's phone is missing the number zero in this episode.
- Plankton asked SpongeBob if his tie was on straight, yet he is not wearing a tie, he is wearing a bow tie.
- When Plankton walks into the Krusty Krab with the rose, there is a burger sticker on the window. However, once he's inside, it's no longer there. This happens a few seconds later when Mrs. Krabs walks in.
- When the Chumbot picks up the citizens, Mevis is not one of the citizens that the Chumbot picks up, but he appears at the Chum Bucket when the citizens are thrown into it.
- Betsy Krabs' phone number isn't a proper one.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|