- [discussion] A discussion regarding unneeded categories is ongoing.
- [concluded] A discussion regarding whether to use surname or common names has been concluded.
- [concluded] The fourth revision about tasks has been concluded.
- [project] Please try to find as many other SpongeBob wikis as possible and put them here.
- [policy] Please be sure to review Encyclopedia's policy page for a list of rules to follow.
- [cleanup] Please check currently established guidelines: episodes, transcripts, galleries, credits, home videos, video games, characters and cast and crew.
- [project] Many subgalleries that still need to be created. Click here to learn how to format them.
- [policy] Remember that the Manual of Style has been modified. Check it out to see the new revision, which involves placing character tabs on episode pages.
- [cleanup] Episode articles are currently under assessment. Click here for the index to the assessment ratings. You can see the progress of the articles there and if you are a reviewer, you can start making the assessment. If you want to be a reviewer, contact AMK152.
- [project] Some characters need your help, click here to check it out.
- [project] All galleries from this category need more photos
- [policy] The adding of fake birthdays/ages will result in an immediate and infinite ban.
- [project] All transcripts from this category need to be completed.
- [editing] All pages that should be constantly updated should be specified here.
- ESB:Report user - If there are users that are severely vandalizing this Wiki in any way, you can request them to be blocked or banned "HERE"!
- ESB:Requests for adminship - If you think you have the requirements and responsibilities it takes to be an administrator, you can try requesting yourself "HERE"! Remember, that only registered contributors can become administrators.