This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
|Eels and Escalators|
|First appearance:||"Sailor Mouth"|
|Latest appearance:||"Sailor Mouth"|
Eels and Escalators is a board game that SpongeBob and Patrick played in the episode "Sailor Mouth." Patrick kept getting escalators, while SpongeBob always kept getting eels. This angered SpongeBob and caused him to start saying bad word number 11.
- The rules are if you roll 2 eels then you move down the board towards the eels and if you roll escalators then you go up the escalators.
- If you get 4 eels, you lose. If you get 3 escalators, you win.
- Eels and escalators is an obvious parody of the real life board game, Snakes and Ladders.
- In "Sailor Mouth" Patrick states that Eels and Escalators is his favorite game, but in "Good Ol' Whatshisname" he states that it is Parcheesi.
- It's possible that both games are his favorite.
- It's also possible that one of them was his favorite until he learned about the other game.