|Introduced:||"Dying for Pie"|
|List of associated production music|
Earl's Revenge was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Montage of SpongeBob using the listed things on Squidward.
- 25a. "Wormy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick her pets.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Title card; "Am I in the Jellyspotters now?"
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - SpongeBob and Patrick play Eels and Escalators.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Squidward starts to crazily throw snowballs.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob builds a plane.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Title card.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Well, let's expand our jellyfish nets! Come on, Patrick!"
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "Honk, honk! Beep, beep! I'm ready to drive!"
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - "Step right up!"; Ending.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob shell-waxes Gary's shell.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Title card. (Low pitched)
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob eats all the cereal to reveal the prize.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - The hockey team uses Plankton as a puck.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob makes Krabby Patties.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Title card.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick eats all of the Krabby Patties.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob and Patrick get "No Failure" ribbons.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The sea monster chases Plankton.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob pretends to be Sandy.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob goes through the checklist with Gary.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - Title card.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Patrick stops SpongeBob from going back to boating school.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob walks to the Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "I'll fix all this by reuniting Neptune with his son!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Title card.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob "exaggerate" everything from their hotel room.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - SpongeBob single handedly cleans Mr. Krabs's Navy locker.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - Ending.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Squidward carves a statue of Mr. Krabs.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam digs and does renovations to Patrick's house.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - SpongeBob sends food to a customer through a trampoline.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Gary escapes from Patrick.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Mr. Krabs plays shuffleboard.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob makes Krabby Patties from the giant patty.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs builds his puppet show stand.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - Opening.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - SpongeBob and Patrick advertise the Krusty Krab in the sky.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy beats the world record for woodchuck-chucking.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Exercise class.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Opening.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Truck drivers honking horns.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Title card. (Low pitched)
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - SpongeBob takes Squidward to the hospital.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - Title card.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - SpongeBob and Patrick skating on the floor.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams copying all SpongeBob's movements.