|Manual of Style|
This page is for the purpose of discussing administrator requests.
According to Section B of the administrative policies, the requirements are:
- B. Adminship Requirements
- In order for a contributor to qualify for the administration, they must meet the following.
- 1. User must have at least 750 edits of which at least 400 of these are main namespace edits.
- 2. User must have been active for at least thirty (30) days from the date of their earliest edit prior to making the request.
- 3. User must be able to demonstrate that they are willing to help and show good judgment.
- 4. User must have a reason that is at least five sentences long, demonstrates their understanding of the position, and uses proper spelling and grammar.
- 1. Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- Example: [[ESB:Requests for adminship/USERNAME]]
- 5. If you are making a second request, added "/2" to the page name below:
- Example: [[ESB:Requests for adminship/USERNAME/2]]
- 6. For subsequent requests, add "/3", "/4," "/5", etc.
Per section E7 of the administrative policies:
- "If a user makes an administrator request but fails to be promoted, they must wait at least thirty (30) days before making another request, unless their request is endorsed by all active administrators."
The following users have had a recently unsuccessful request and cannot make another request until at least thirty (30) days have passed:
- Freeworks made a request which ended on August 24, 2014. Another request cannot be made until September 23, 2014.
- Auron~Guardian made a request which ended on September 11, 2014. Another request cannot be made until October 11, 2014.