|Manual of Style|
This page is used to list the guidelines of articles on the SpongeBob SquarePants Wiki.
- A. The guidelines of Encyclopedia SpongeBobia refer to content, layout, and design of articles across the wiki.
- A. This section outlines the guideline pages for layouts of specific groups of articles.
|Category||Guideline name||Officially adopted|
|Credits||July 19, 2013 (general)|
September 23, 2013 (galleries)
|Cast and crew||Unofficial|
|Merchandise||Home video||July 7, 2013 (general)|
|Associated production music||July 9, 2015|
III. Page names
- A. Policy (revised May 14, 2014)
- 1. All page titles and headers may only use capitals if:
- a. The beginning word in the title and/or header
- b. Proper nouns in the title and/or header
- 2. The only exception is that only a word directly after a colon (:) or slash (/) may or may not use capital letters.
|Bikini Bottom||bikini bottom|
|Galley Grub||Galley grub|
|SpongeBob SquarePants:Discussions/Page titles and headers||SpongeBob SquarePants:Discussions/Page Titles and Headers|
|List of food and drinks||List of Foods and Drinks|
|Plankton's cousins||Plankton's Cousins|
|List of instances in which the fourth wall is broken||List of Instances in Which the Fourth Wall is Broken|
|==External links==||==External Links==|
|==See also==||==See Also==|
- A. General (revised July 19, 2014)
- 1. A stub is an article that is less than 1,000 bytes.
- 2. Any article that is defined as a stub but also is an article in which all information is complete, is no longer considered a stub, no matter the length. Example: Since a stub is considered to be less than 1,000 bytes, and a certain article is 700 bytes, yet it is almost impossible to add any more information, the article can no longer be considered a stub.