|Manual of Style|
Welcome to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia! Welcome to the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. This site is a wiki, a website that anyone can edit. You may wish to look at the Tutorial to find helpful information on how to use wikis. You are encouraged to add content to the articles, but be sure not to vandalize. Please note that you must have a Wikia account before you can edit.
This page serves as the starting point for all editors of this wiki. Here you will find to links of all kinds of resources, community news, and discussions. Use this page to help you find a place to help out!
Here you will find a list of important links to different places at Encyclopedia SpongeBobia (ESB). Use the navigation on the right to view our most important pages.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- If you need help editing, you could start with the tutorial on the Central Wikia.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
The following proposals/discussions are currently open for community discussion. It is encouraged that everyone participate and give their feedback. Click the any of the links below to get to those discussions.
- [concluded] A discussion has been opened as to whether Cartoon Lover8902 should gain his Chat Moderator rights back.
- [proposal] A proposal for new character hover design of list of charaters has begun. The proposal will end on Monday, July 14, 2014 at midnight EST.
- [concluded] A proposal to enable Bureaucrats to issue the Bot right to users has begun. The proposal will end on Sunday, July 13, 2014 and 12:00AM UTC.
- [concluded] A proposal to add social media icons to every article has begun. The proposal will end on Saturday, July 12, 2014 and 12:00AM UTC.
- [contest] A contest for summer background has entered round 2 due to the tie for the third place winner. The contest will end on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 23:00 PM, eastern time.
- [concluded] The contest for summer background has ended. Click to review the discussion.
- [concluded] The proposal for advertising other websites has passed. Click to review the discussion.
- [discussion] A second discussion in regards to establish policies for naming images for episode galleries has begun. Discussion will be open indefinetly
- [discussion] A discussion of the fields of the character infoboxes has begun. Discussion will end on Thursday, June 19, 2014 at 9:00 AM, eastern time.
- [proposal] A proposal to establish signature policies has begun. Discussion will end on Sunday, June 15, 2014 at 9:30 PM, eastern time.
- [concluded] The discussion in regards to the SB Fanon wiki situation has ended. Click to review the discussion.
The following are all notes regarding current projects on the wiki.
- [project] Please try to find as many other SpongeBob wikis as possible and put them here.
- [policy] Please be sure to review Encyclopedia's policy page for a list of rules to follow.
- [cleanup] Please check currently established guidelines: episodes, transcripts, galleries, credits, home videos, video games, characters and cast and crew.
- [project] Many subgalleries that still need to be created. Click here to learn how to format them.
- [policy] Remember that the Manual of Style has been modified. Check it out to see the new revision, which involves placing character tabs on episode pages.
- [cleanup] Episode articles are currently under assessment. Click here for the index to the assessment ratings. You can see the progress of the articles there and if you are a reviewer, you can start making the assessment. If you want to be a reviewer, contact AMK152.
- [project] Some characters need your help, click here to check it out.
- [project] All galleries from this category need more photos
- [policy] The adding of fake birthdays/ages will result in an immediate and infinite ban.
- [project] All transcripts from this category need to be completed.
- [editing] All pages that should be constantly updated should be specified here.
The Suggestion Box is a place where you can voice your ideas for ESB. If you have any ideas, be sure to let us know. Click here to give your ideas!
The following is a list of ideas that have been suggested, and their current status. Remember, every suggestion helps, so click the link to the above discussion to give your ideas!
See: ESB:Suggestions to see all the suggestions!