This is a very informative transcript of one of the best episodes in Season 3. It's extremely descriptive, and there are no typos and no sub-par grammar. The descriptions are correctly placed in brackets, and not parentheses, and follows the transcript guidelines well. This is why this article should be Article of the Month.
Answer the following questions to show that the article meets the requirements.
- 1. Does this article follow all relevant guidelines? (see ESB:Guidelines) Yes, it does.
- 2. Is the article free from spelling and grammar issues? Not one that I can see!
- 3. Is the article more than 3,000 bytes? (see history to find the size) It's like 16,000 bytes.
- 4. Is the article free from editing controversy? Yes. No edit wars.
- 5. Is the article of the highest quality? This transcript is so informative, and it's excellent quality.
- 6. Does the article have at least one high quality image? Yes.
- Support - I've looked over the page and it looks pretty good. Sure, why not?
- Support - yes. It looks fine. Tan Ham Man 01:52,6/25/2014
- Support - Daud2001 (talk) 13:37, September 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Support - Per above.