Dirgey is a short Krusty Krab track composed by Steve Marston.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - The invention gets buried.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "Wait! Where are you going?"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The flying Dutchman tries to take Mr. Krabs' cash register.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - At the Krusty Krab, Pearl groans.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - SpongeBob sees a skull in Mr. Krabs' navy locker.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "The Krusty Krab can't stay in business...not like this."
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man points to the graves of the older Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob throws a patty in the trash. (Alternative Version)
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - Mr. Krabs tosses the grill.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob packs up.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "My heart aches when I think of me ol' girl, all cold and lonely, just sittin' in the front window of that dirty pawn shop, at the mercy of any random Joe who just happens by..."
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "Old Rusty bought the farm 20 years ago."
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - "It's the curse of the Lost and Found."
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Art appraiser pretends to hang himself.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - A shark surrounds Patchy and Potty.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - "I guess that nurse is gonna close the Krusty Krab after all." (Low Pitched)