"Dancing the Hula" is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer. The main instruments being played in the piece include two steel guitars and an acoustic guitar.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Mr. Krabs arrives at SpongeBob's house. (Backwards)
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - SpongeBob views a beautiful day until he spots cans on the street.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward takes out his lawn chair and relaxes; SpongeBob's flipbook of Squidward plays.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows SpongeBob "his" award.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - Everyone sees that Bubble Buddy is real.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - "Get in the tub! Get in the tub! In the tub!"
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick play Rock, Paper, Scissors with bubbles.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - Title card
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - "Gary! The paper's here!"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Title card; Patrick wheelbarrows all the money he and SpongeBob earned.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Squidward shows SpongeBob his new snail.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward walks to work late.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Sandy tells Patrick a joke; SpongeBob goes over to Sandy's treedome.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Title card
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob eats 99 boxes of Kelpo.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are back to normal.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Isn't life great, Gary?;" "...the best job...;" "...and of course, the bestest pet!"
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - Title card
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Title card
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward goes outside to grow his plants.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob talks to Sandy on the phone.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Gary makes a call to order "The Abrasive Side."
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Man Ray gets out of the taxi.
- . "Can't Swim" - Plays throughout