|Producer:||The Krusty Krab|
|First appearance:||"Clams" (mentioned)|
In the episode "Clams," Sandals bought Coral Bits with a one-dollar bill, which was later Mr. Krabs' one millionth dollar. In "Plankton's Army," a robot bought Chili Coral Bits. In the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V," Coral Bits can be bought in either small, medium or large size.
In the episode "Le Big Switch," Dale bought two double Krabby Patties and Coral Bits and Squidward stole them from Dale. An extra 25 cents is charged for an upgraded size. The price of Coral Bits varies from episode to episode. In other episodes, Coral Bits are served in only one size. Coral Bits are packaged in a brown paper bag, as seen in the episode "Plankton's Army." They seem to be served in a yellow and red carboard tray, and seem to resemble chicken nuggets or bits.
It was revealed in the episode "Patrick-Man!" that the recipe for coral bits is:
- 4 cups of coral
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mix them together
The price of the Coral Bits has varied in different episodes:
- "Clams": $1.00 (mentioned)
- "Plankton's Army": $1.00 (in the lunch bag)
- "Squid's Day Off": $1.05
- "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V": $1.00 (small size), $1.25 (medium size), $1.50 (large size)
- "Pickles": $1.95
- "Krusty Krab Training Video": $1.95
- "Grandpappy the Pirate": $1.95
- This is one of the few items that stays on the Galley Grub on every episode it appears.
- It's impied Coral Bits are an underwater version of French Fries, even though Kelp Fries have taken that role in other episodes.
|Krusty Krab (V • T • E)|
|Food and Drinks|