This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
Coral Bits in between a drink and Krabby Patty
|Producer:||Krusty Krab, Inc.|
|First appearance:||"Clams" (mentioned)|
|List of objects|
Coral Bits are a food product that is commonly sold at the Krusty Krab. Next to the Krabby Patty, the Coral Bits are the most frequently mentioned product, and perhaps the second most popular. The dish consists of small bits of pink corals, served in a paper food tray. There is also a chili variation of the product.
In the episode, "Clams," Sandals buys Coral Bits with a one-dollar bill, which became Mr. Krabs' one millionth dollar. In the episode, "Plankton's Army," a robot buys Chili Coral Bits. In the episode, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V," Coral Bits are available in either small, medium, or large size.
In the episode, "Le Big Switch," Dale buys two double Krabby Patties and Coral Bits, only to have Squidward steal them. An extra 25 cents is charged for an upgraded size. The price of Coral Bits varies from episode to episode. In other episodes, Coral Bits are served in only one size. In the episode "Plankton's Army," Coral Bits are packaged in a brown paper bag. They are usually served in a yellow and red cardboard tray, resembling chicken nuggets or bits.
It is revealed in the episode, "Patrick-Man!," that the recipe for coral bits is:
- 4 cups of coral
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mix them together
The price of the Coral Bits varys between episodes:
- "Clams": $1.00 (mentioned)
- "Plankton's Army": $1.00 (packaged in a lunch bag)
- "Squid's Day Off": $1.05
- "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V": $1.00 (small size), $1.25 (medium size), $1.50 (large size)
- "Pickles": $1.95
- "Krusty Krab Training Video": $1.95
- "Grandpappy the Pirate": $1.95
- This is one of the few items that stays on the Galley Grub on every episode it appears.
- Although Coral Bits are implied to be an underwater version of French fries, they may also be the equivalent to chicken nuggets.
|Food and Drinks (V • E)|