Coral Avenue is a street in the Bikini Bottom. Its first and so far only appearance is in the episode "Hall Monitor." It was mentioned when SpongeBob asked "Where is he, Patrick?," and Patrick answered, "At the intersection of Conch Street and Coral Avenue."
List of places
- It is unknown where Coral Avenue begins.
- There is an Ice Cream store in the other end of Coral Avenue.
- There is also a mailbox on the right side in the middle of Coral Avenue.
- Coral Avenue was the street that SpongeBob was on.
- In "Patrick! The Game," Coral Avenue is mentioned as one of the stops that players can "buy." Sandy bought Coral Avenue when she landed on it.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.