This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
Intersection of Conch St and Coral Avenue
|Location:||Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean|
|List of places|
Coral Avenue is a road in Bikini Bottom on the show SpongeBob SquarePants. It was first seen in the episode "Hall Monitor". It was mentioned by Patrick Star when SpongeBob asked "Where is he Patrick?" and Patrick said "At the intersection of Conch Street and Coral Avenue". Coral Avenue has only appeared in one episode.
List of places
- It is unknown where Coral Avenue begins.
- There is an Ice Cream store in the other end of Coral Avenue.
- There is also a mailbox on the right side in the middle of Coral Avenue.
- Coral Avenue was the street that SpongeBob was on.
- In Patrick! The Game, Coral Avenue is mentioned as one of the stops that players can "buy". Sandy bought Coral Avenue when she landed on it.