| "I hate this channel."
This article is in need of one or more videos. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the videos for this article have been uploaded.
|List of associated production music|
Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch. There are two versions of this cue used on the show; One composed by Sidney Torch, which is mainly associated with Squidward, and another composed by Nicolas Carr.
Comic Walk (Sidney Torch Version)
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward gets into an argument with another Squidward; SpongeBob speaks gibberish to Squidward on the phone; "A well thought out and organized list of complaints."
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Look, I won't let the guy join the club."
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Goodness lesson #1; Goodness lesson #2; Patrick in a wheelchair.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Squid Drawing comes to life; SpongeBob creates DoodleBob.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - "I hear you're playing the cash register now."; "I just wanted to watch you blow it."
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - SpongeBob goes on a swearing spree towards Mr. Krabs and angrily storms home to his pineapple.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward scolds SpongeBob because of all his hard work.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Squidward walks away from SpongeBob and Patrick as they sit around and do nothing.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Squidward explains what he and SpongeBob do at work.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "horrible, putrid, poorly prepared, vile"
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "Listen, he ate it!"
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Squidward becomes annoyed when he opens the box and doesn't hear or see anything suspicious.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "I could just hold onto it until after work!"
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - "Snowball fights are for immature children."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - "Oh, just succeeding in everything you failed in."
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Squidward takes the issue of Fancy Living Digest out of SpongeBob's hands.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "Well, well, well if it isn't SpongeBob and Patrick!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "What a dump!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "What are those Neanderthals up to? Don't they know I'm busy spoiling myself?"
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - "You didn't win the prize?"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward finds out that it is already noon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "This could be my chance."
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "This delectable creature is your mother?"
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "Fine, let's go, Patrick."; Suitcase full of rocks.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Squidward tells SpongeBob that he doesn't believe in ghosts.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "I would not dare touch such slop as zees, how you say, Krabby Patty!"
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Krabs spots the boy throwing a coin into the well.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Snail trail"
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward rides away on his bike; SpongeBob, Smellie, and Patrick walk in a sewer.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - SpongeBob won't stop pestering Squidward.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Squidward opens his window.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Meanwhile, Plankton was back at the elementary school"
- 82b. "Night Light" - "It's me, Squidward."
- 83b. "Waiting" - "All right, what's going on? Why are you two crying?"
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "This is gonna be so easy."
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton climbs up the ladder; "Everybody's a critic."
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Squidward taunts SpongeBob.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Squidward gets mad at SpongeBob and Patrick for being in his house; "Wow, SpongeBob, you've been Employee of the Month a gazillion times."
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "If those two nitwits made it, then I'm a shoo-in"; Squidward in SpongeBob's body.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "What the heck happened to you?"; Plankton squirts SpongeBob with senior citizen spray.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Squidward gets up.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob and Patrick realize that they're going to be stuck in the cave forever.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Squidward has a nightmare in bed; Squidward tells SpongeBob not to disturb his sleep.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squilliam calls Squidward from television.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Squidward arrives.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - "SpongeBob, can you keep it down?"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "What could you possibly be trying to do this time?!"; "...and then there's you"
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "Hold it right there, whiskers!"
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob explains.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "Before you ask me that question, ask yourself this: Why would I leave the comfort of my home for your dirty little hovel?"
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "I told you creatures I was trying to take a nap over here!"
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - "We're gonna work on your routine until you get it right!"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "Not so fast!"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Plankton tells the health inspector that it was Mr. Krabs' idea.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "I will allow some seriously ridiculous items today, but this is where I draw the line."
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward yells at SpongeBob.
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - Grandma Tentacles explains to Squidward about the rules of Chum Fricassee.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Mr. Weenier shows SpongeBob the kitchen.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Squidward laughs at Mr. Krabs.
Comic Walk (Nicolas Carr Version)
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob tries to get the spatula down.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Patrick does "the slimelich maneuver."
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob wants to join the choir.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Oh, did you need something, Mr. Krabs?"
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "Of course they do."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "Not on the rug!"
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Squidward pretends that he doesn't know who SpongeBob is.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Okay, here we go! Are you going to make me get the picture down again?"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "Naptime's over, Squidward."; Squidward goes back to sleep.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Sandy catches SpongeBob opening her toolbox.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Patrick and Plankton have a board meeting.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Squidward gets upset when he finds out "Fab and Fancy" is cancelled; Squidward calls in to Zeus the Guitar Lord.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward gets an idea.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "Sandy" continues trying to put the bun on the patty.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "It reeks... but it tastes delicious!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm sorry, SpongeBob."
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Plankton says that there is no main drain.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - The abrasive side insults Squidward.
- 146b. "Earworm" - SpongeBob mops the floor.