|Country:||United States of America|
|Publish Date:||June 27, 2006|
|List of books|
Classroom Crack-ups! is a SpongeBob SquarePants joke book about how fun it is to be in class. The book's back says that it will have students laughing all the way from the bus stop to their class. It is based on the episode "New Student Starfish."
Most of the jokes in this book take place at Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
These three jokes are seen on the back of the book:
- Why did Patrick bring a ladder to school?
He wanted to get high grades.
- What book does Mr. Krabs hate to take out?
- Why did SpongeBob call his math homework a mystery?
It just didn't add up.
- On the back of the book, it said "Why did Patrick bring a ladder to school?" while in the book, it asked; "Why did Plankton bring a ladder to school?"
- This book looks similar to the episode "New Student Starfish."