|List of associated production music contents|
Caesar's Entry was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob attempts to lift a stick with two marshmallows, only to rip his pants.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune wins the challenge.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick jump in the air after Patrick takes the lid off the jar.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Deep fry pole vaults.
Cafe De Paris
Cafe De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
Caliope Carrousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - SpongeBob plays the caliope.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the ferris wheel.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
Call the Cops!
Call the Cops! was composed by Gary James Crockett and Jay Stuart Glover.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Chum Bank Robbery.
Call to Destiny (a)
Call to Destiny (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was written by Stephen Foster and arranged by Edwina Travis-Chin.
Can Can is the name of two arrangements of Jacques Offenbach's "Infernal Galop" from the opera Orpheus in the Underworld. One of them is for brass ensemble by Dick Stephen Walter and the other is for barrel organ by George Wilson.
Can Can (Dick Stephen Walter)
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
Can Can (George Wilson)
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy - Played during "The New Adventures of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy".
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy chop cardboard cutouts of villains; SpongeBob blows the conch signal weakly.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III - After the title card.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy burst into the Krusty Krab.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V - After the main title.
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fly and land.
- Night Light - Mermaid Man attempts to wrestle the Moth.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - Music for the Krusty Kids Meal Commercial.
Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players. The last note of the song usually plays when The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka is done playing.
Captain Pugwash is the theme song of the 1975 BBC children's animated programme of the same name. It was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- Nautical Novice - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- Bubble Buddy - "...carnival-style! And if there's anything else I can do, please hesitate to ask."
- Tunnel of Glove - SpongeBob gets scared by a robot clown.
- The Masterpiece - The giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob plays on the statue.
Cartoon Capers was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Cartoon Capers (a)
- The Thing - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
Cartoon Capers (b)
- The Original Fry Cook - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (c)
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Cartoon Stings are composed by Gerhard Narholz. There are ninteen variations.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- Porous Pockets - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties of Love B
Casualties of Love B was composed by Mladen Franko.
- Employee of the Month - SpongeBob began to cry because he saw Squidward in a picture frame.
- No Weenies Allowed - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- Life of Crime - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares.
|073||Once Bitten||Squidward gets interviewed; Squidward enters.|
|074||Bummer Vacation||"Patrick, you can't do that!"|
|082||Night Light||The Moth laughs wickedly as he flies away.|
|083||Waiting||SpongeBob accuses Patrick for breaking his toy.|
|089||The Krusty Sponge||Mr. Krabs believes he saw zombies.|
|090||The Donut of Shame||*gasps* "DONUT! You MONSTER! YOU MONSTER!!"|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||"I've got it!"|
|092||Atlantis SquarePantis||"Oh my, there will be no one to stop me this time. *laughs evilly*"|
|096||Pest of the West||"He's a-comin'! Dead Eye's a-comin'!"|
|108||Patty Caper||"Aha! I knew it was you!"; "All right, no more jokes!"; SpongeBob grabs the case.|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||Everyone becomes angry at Squidward.|
|125||Chum Caverns||"From now on, you shall be my minions."|
|131||A Pal for Gary||Puffy Fluffy's grown to gigantic size.|
|137||One Coarse Meal||"Gastric acid?"|
|Gary in Love||"Hold it right there!"|
|149||Tunnel of Glove||"That sounded like a scary were-clown!"|
|162||Ghoul Fools||"Mr. Krabs, it was awful!"; "You gotta help us, Mr. Krabs!"|
|174||Treats!||Gary howls after finding out that the pet store is all out of Snail Bites.|
|186||Safe Deposit Krabs||SpongeBob removes his ski mask.|
|Plankton's Pet||Mr. Krabs rips apart the baby costume.|
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- Dear Vikings - "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup. This music is similar to Music to Drive By.
- Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful - Used when Squidward dances (seen in a clip at SpongeBob.com).
Cha Cha Nova
Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz, the father of fellow APM composer Gregor F. Narholz.
|012||The Chaperone||SpongeBob dresses up for the prom.|
|032||Pressure||Title card; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward walk on land.|
|036||Krusty Love||Mrs. Puff is so happy about Mr. Krabs taking her on a date.|
|044||Nasty Patty||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stuff the Health Inspector with food.|
Charge was composed by Will Schaefer. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Will Schaefer, and another composed by Richard Myhill.
Will Schaefer Version
- Tea at the Treedome - "Hold on, little squirrel!"
- The Great Snail Race - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
- Graveyard Shift - "Night, night, night, night..."
- Krabs à La Mode - The hockey team practices.
- Spongicus - Plankton sells some chum on a stick.
- Truth or Square - Mr. Krabs whacks Plankton in a baseball uniform.
- The Clash of Triton - King Neptune zaps a field light.
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- Spongicus - SpongeBob rescues Patrick.; SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish.; SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
Charivari Clowns was composed by Daniel Janin.
- The Inside Job - Plankton watches TV.
- Patrick's Staycation - Pineapple launched to the air.
- Squid Defense - Spongebob and Gary watches TV.
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Atlantis SquarePantis - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back.
Chase Cues are composed by Jeremy Wakefield and Sage Guyton and another by Mladen Franko, Larry Hochman.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger.
- Friend or Foe - The gorilla attacks Patchy.
Chase That Car
Chase that Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- F.U.N. - "Tartar sauce!"
- Doing Time - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?- SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chasey Racy was compsed by Norman Dane.
|108||Patty Caper||"First, you hitched a ride on the security chopper."|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Situation alert.|
|Single Cell Anniversary||The Love emergency.|
|153||The Other Patty||Plankton jumps out of a plane.|
|172||Glove World R.I.P.||Ferris wheel breaks lose.|
|180||Patrick-Man||The dirty bubble comes out of the old lady's head.|
Chief Taravana is a Sweet Manea stylish track composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - The jellyfish follows SpongeBob.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Patrick visits SpongeBob.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob flexes his muscles; Sandy visits SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "A limo!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The ending.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - The ending.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - Montage of SpongeBob's various attempts to get Gary to take a bath.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 43b. "The Bully" - SpongeBob absorbs Flats' blows.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - The ending.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - The ending.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - Montage of Patrick and Sandy's various attempts to get SpongeBob to come outside.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I finally did it!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "Good morning, Gary!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary eats the ick off of Mr. Krabs and Squidward.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - The ending.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - The opening.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob and Patrick push Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy up to the Mermalair.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - The ending.
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- Wormy - "Hey, little fella."
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- Plankton! - Title card.
- Walking Small - Title card.
- BlackJack - Flashback of SpongeBob getting beaten up by Blackjack; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence. Outside SpongeBob, it is more prominently used in My Gym Partner's a Monkey, a show airing on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM Music Library.
- The Fry Cook Games - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- Gone - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- Squid's Visit - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- Sponge-Cano! - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- Pickles - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- The Play's the Thing - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- The Original Fry Cook - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- Krabs à la Mode - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- Truth or Square - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- Christmas Who? - The end of part 1; The beginning of part 2.
Chum Bucket Rhumba
Chum Bucket Rhumba was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "You seemed kind of tense so I drew you a hot bath." SpongeBob gets into the "bath".
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Gary shows SpongeBob page 72 of the "Shell Spiffy" magazine.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Title card.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's dancing; Squidward's dancing; Squilliam's dancing; The ending.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Title card.
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling.
- Not Normal - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
The Circus Comes to Town! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Culture Shock - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- Patty Hype - "Ta-da!"
- Slimy Dancing - The whale balancing act.
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- The Clash of Triton - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Janin.
- The Smoking Peanut - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- Chum Bucket Supreme - Montage of Plankton's success.
- The Masterpiece - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
Circus Parade was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Circus Parade (a)
- The Fry Cook Games - "And just look at that even coating!"
- Truth or Square - The Krusty Crew prepare to open the doors.
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob appears as a test monkey.
- The Googly Artiste - Squidward shows the critic the "Venus de Squidward".
- Move It or Lose It - Free money.
Circus Parade (b)
City Bustle was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Squid Plus One - "You don't have to ask my three times!"
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
City Desk was composed by Roland Hanmer.
- Idiot Box - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- The Krabby Kronicle - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Plankton's eye stings; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- Picture Day - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Truth or Square - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- Friend or Foe - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith.
Classic Soap 1 A
- Rule of Dumb - SpongeBob watches a soap opera with Gary.
- The Lost Mattress - Krabs in the hospital; Meanwhile at the hospital; Back at the hospital.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob paces outside of the surgery room eating Krusty Krab work hats.; the soap opera that SpongeBob watches in the operating room.
- The Clash of Triton - Neptune watches TV.
- The Masterpiece - Squidward watches TV.
- Demolition Doofus - Mrs. Puff in bed with the flowers around her.
Classy Harpsichord was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Climb to Altitude
Climb to Altitude was composed by Robert Sharples.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob shoots up into the air.
- Squirrel Record - Largest house of cards.
- Lost in Bikini Bottom - "That's the Krusty Krab!"
- Squid Plus One - "Would you be my plus one?"
Cloak and Dagger [#69]
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"...the nanny!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||Patrick cries.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Gary shows SpongeBob the tear-off calendar.|
|168||Fiasco!||Plankton runs away with the art.|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||The bus falls off a cliff.|
|183||Squid Defense||Sandy and SpongeBob scold Squidward for using karate for revenge.|
Cloak and Dagger [#70]
Cloak and Dagger was composed by Phillip Green.
|139||The Cent of Money||"Mr. Krabs, for shame!"|
|142||Trenchbillies||"Takin' care of Ma?" / "Rest of our natural born lives?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"...the butler!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||SpongeBob gasps.|
|154||Drive Thru||"Mr. Krabs, we gotta do something!"|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"Weren't bravery that got us out. Let's say... we had to wait for nature to take it's course."|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||SpongeBob asks to use the phone.|
|168||Fiasco!||"Now Patrick's harboring stolen merchandise."|
|170||Free Samples||"Time? But it's too soon."|
|177||Move It or Lose It||SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab.|
|183||Squid Defense||Sandy and SpongeBob scold Squidward for using karate for revenge.|
Closing the Door
Closing the Door was composed by Nicolas Carr. This often to Vibe Sting Dick de Benedictis Version.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "when I've lost something."
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "the four floors of fear."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I must know for sure."
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton laughs.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "What's the matter, baby? Are you gonna cry?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drag SpongeBob away.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - End of part 1.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob is lying on the ground.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - End of part 1; "The Big One is almost upon us."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "Nothing can stop me now!"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward fall.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob and Patrick tied up.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Plankton closes the door.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "It looks like... Karen."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "Yes, hooray indeed."
Clowning AroundClowning Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton spies on Squidward.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Two eyes, huh?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Patrick looks in SpongeBob's refrigerator.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Mr. Krabs pours all the growth serum on the Krabby Patty.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob drinks warm milk.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Oh, what's the use?!"
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Carper is angry at Mr. Krabs.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - SpongeBob goes to work.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs' penny gets put away in the box.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob and Plankton go to the animal shelter.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Squidward disguises himself as a Yeti Krab.
Clownfish Capers was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Clumsy is a small series of cues composed by Bernd Gesell.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam arrives.
- Accidents Will Happen - "Hello? Anybody here?"
- Drive Thru - A dry cleaning bill is shown.
- Oral Report - Patrick comes home.
- The Googly Artiste - The critic praises Patrick's 'art.'
- Barnacle Face - "It's just me beloved daughter Pearl."
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob brings the giant patty into the kitchen.
- Squirrel Record - "It's solitaire."
- Mall Girl Pearl - "This is great news, Pearl me dear!"
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Patrick and the monster play hide-and-seek.
- The Main Drain - SpongeBob finds the sink clogged.
- Big Sister Sam - "How dare you call my sister a thief!"
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob carries the transporter.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - SpongeBob absorbs Mr. Krabs' tears.
- Mall Girl Pearl - Pearl asks to borrow ten dollars.
Clusters was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Sandy's Rocket - The rocket lands in Bikini Bottom.
Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies.
- The Splinter - "Can I ask you something?"
- Squid's Visit - Squidward sees a replica of his bathroom.
- Truth or Square - "You're looking at the wrong camera!"
- Kracked Krabs - "Thanks for letting me hitch a ride, Krabs."
- Mall Girl Pearl - "Now, now, girls, let's be polite"
Cockney Capers 1.3
Cockney Capers 1.3 was composed by Ray Davies.
- Truth or Square - "What are you pointing at me for?"
- The Cent of Money - Mr. Krabs leaves the restroom.
Cocksure Capers was composed by Phillip Green.
|129||Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy||Plankton imitates Sandy.|
|130||Model Sponge||"I need to start fresh... with a job that feels natural."|
|132||Kracked Krabs||The 'Sign of the Times' scene plays on the TV.|
|138||Rodeo Daze||Squidward climbs through his back window.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||SpongeBob and Plankton (his Grandma) play cards.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"I told you taking the train was a mistake."|
|153||The Other Patty||"That was fantastic!"|
|154||Drive Thru||A family drives to the Krusty Krab.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||Little Shiny appears.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||"Squidward's funny!"|
|180||Gary's New Toy||SpongeBob sees Patrick.|
Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- Tea at the Treedome - "If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this."; (flashback) "When in doubt, pinky out."
- Krusty Love - When Mr. Krabs & Ms. Puff go out for dinner, this song can be heard along with seeing a live-action lounge piano player.
- The Algae's Always Greener - "So, have you two known each other long?"
- Chocolate with Nuts - Patrick and SpongeBob rent an entire restaurant for a double date.
- Enemy In-Law - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab to wait for Betsy Krabs.
- That's No Lady - The music that plays on the radio.
- Penny Foolish- SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab for the Semi-annual Charity Night.
Co Co Baby (a)
Co Co Baby (a) was composed by Gil Flat.
- The Camping Episode- Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "MAKEOVER!!!"
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- Yours, Mine and Mine - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Pie was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield.
|136||A Day Without Tears||SpongeBob wakes up; SpongeBob into his closet.|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Hit it one more time Patrick."; The ending.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Title card.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Title card.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||Title card.|
|181||Squid Baby||Title card; the ending.|
|182||Little Yellow Book||Title card.|
|193||What's Eating Patrick?||Title card.|
Code 'Dead End'
Code 'Dead End' was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- Treats! - Snail Bites commercial.
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.|
|029||Dumped||"I closed the window on my head!"|
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- Imitation Krabs - SpongeBob asks questions.
- Born Again Krabs - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
Comic Capers B
Comic Capers B was composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey.
- The Splinter - "I guess this is it."
- Plankton's Regular - An alarm goes off.
- Choir Boys - Squidward trips over a giant pot hole.
- Truth or Square - The gang falls down the duct to a wrapper.
- Tunnel of Glove - The ride explodes.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam pushes Squidward's house away.
- Ghoul Fools - Mr. Krabs and the ghost captain fight over the gold.
- Bubble Troubles - A giant hot sauce bubble is shown.
Comic Cues is a series of links associated with old cartoons composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Comic Cue #25
- Have You Seen This Snail? - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Sidney Torch, which is mainly associated with Squidward, and another composed by Nicolas Carr.
Command Posts were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Command Post 1
Command Post 2
- Bummer Vacation - "I will teach him."
- The Clash of Triton - "The Krusty Krab!"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob vows to keep the Shelly Superhighway from being built.
- Whelk Attack - "Follow me!"
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- Fools in April - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||SpongeBob panting.|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||"Injured? On the job?"|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||"Patrick, are you okay?"|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Patrick, what have you done to yourself?"|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||scissor works.|
|171||InSPONGEiac||"Spongebob, I see you're serious about this."|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Yes, extra credit..."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Super Goo is evil."; "YES!!"|
|193||Sanctuary!||"Don't worry, I'm taking very good care of all my snails."|
|197||Two Thumbs Down||Sandy visits SpongeBob.|
Cream Pie was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|004||Boating School||SpongeBob rides to boating school; "Let's go and surprise someone at the hospital!"|
|008||Squeaky Boots||Mr. Krabs and Pearl drive away.|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"The bus is here!"|
|023||Big Pink Loser||Title card.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick lying the customers into buying chocolate bars.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||Montage of SpongeBob giving wanted posters to Bikini Bottom dwellers.|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward and SpongeBob play in the pool.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||SpongeBob backs the truck into the Krusty Krab.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||SpongeBob and Patrick play around in the submarine.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||The ending.|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob runs around his room to help him go to bed.|
|086||Roller Cowards||SpongeBob and Patrick go on the bus.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||Title card.|
|101||House Fancy||The ending.|
|104||Not Normal||SpongeBob finally becomes abnormal.|
|106||A Life in a Day||The ending.|
|114||Ditchin'||Title card; The ending.|
|117||Professor Squidward||Title card.|
|120||No Hat for Pat||Title card; The customers take their money back.|
|Toy Store of Doom||"Oh, this is so awesome!"|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||The hockey team attack Plankton.|
|130||Model Sponge||Title card.|
|144||That Sinking Feeling||Title card.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"I spent the night."|
|164||Barnacle Face||Title card.|
|166||Bubble Troubles||Title card.|
|184||Evil Spatula||The ending.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||"I'm ready! Woo hoo!"|
The Creatures were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
The Creature A
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma"; The frozen tartar sauce prison chamber gets heated completely.|
|033||Shanghaied||Squidward is sent into the "Fly of Despair."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton screams after the life switch is completely activated; Mr. Krabs appears.|
|043||Just One Bite||"I have no soul."|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Aerial shot of "The Seven Trials of Monkey Lagoon".|
|062||The Lost Mattress||The worm roars at SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||The fleas begin to multiply.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"You're a dirty fighter."|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||Title card; The monster is revealed; The monster escapes.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The fish turns into a zombie.|
|148||Whelk Attack||Title card; The whelk roars at SpongeBob and Patrick; The giant whelk eats the Krusty Krab.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The crew escapes from the abominable snow mollusk; the snow mollusk returns.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||SpongeBob and Patrick run away screaming.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin goes up SpongeBob.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"...and it came from Goo Lagoon!"|
|194||The Sewers of Bikini Bottom||"Sewer snake!"; Snake chasing SpongeBob and Squidward.|
The Creature B
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"It appears to be some sort of prison chamber made out of frozen tartar sauce."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton searches for Mr. Krabs on his life-switching machine.|
|043||Just One Bite||Squidward sees the Krabby Patties on the grill.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob writes in his diary.|
|107||No Nose Knows||The smell of SpongeBob working out catches Patrick's nose.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"In return for its awesomeness, the Big One always demands a sacrifice. The one of you will not return."|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward inspects SpongeBob's house.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"What the heck is going on with my fancy boot?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Shot of the full moon.|
|148||Whelk Attack||"What are we gonna do?"|
|174||For Here or to Go||Plankton examines the jar of bunseeds.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin crawls around the grill.|
The Creature C
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"She's reloading."|
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- Back to the Past - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Creepy Stings are composed by W. Merrick Farran.
Creepy Sting 2
- The Clash of Triton - SpongeBob and Patrick use the "secret entrance."
- The Inside Job - Title card.
- The Other Patty - "OK, so here's the plan."
- Mooncation - Sandy takes SpongeBob and Patrick inside.
- Safe Deposit Krabs - SpongeBob and Patrick use a crowbar.
Crêpe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters. This track is also used during the Tootsie Pop commercial.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - "Your Work Station" segment.
Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- Doing Time - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
|072||Karate Island||Sandy battles the Tickler.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.|
|088||Slimy Dancing||"It's time to go get it!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.|
|135||Back to the Past||"Not so fast, Man Ray."|
Crime & Danger Sign No. 3
Crime & Dance Sign No. 3 was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- Gone - SpongeBob screams and runs away from Boaty; SpongeBob escapes 'The Reef' and plans to kill Boaty.
- Single Cell Anniversary - "The Krabby Patty formula?!"
- The Bad Guy Club for Villains - The fight scene.
- One Coarse Meal - "Explosive?!"
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - The cops come.
- Mermaid Man Begins - The marathon starts.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - The criminals steal money.
- Fiasco! - The police spot Plankton at the movie theater; The police spot Plankton at the supermarket.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - Man Ray appears.
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- Friend or Foe - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Link is an ominous link that only lasts about a second.
- Skill Crane - Whenever the crane says 'You Lose' or 'Loser'.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
- Karate Island - Sandy battles the Tickler.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.
- Slimy Dancing - "It's time to go get it!"
- Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy - Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.
- Back to the Past - "Not so fast, Man Ray."
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Crime Time 2
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- Krab Borg - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
Croc Bait was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick still blowing bubbles.
Crocodile Tears A
Crocodile Tears A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - After SpongeBob leaves.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - All scenes involving elevators.
The Curses of Evil
The Curses of Evil were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Curse of Evil 1
- F.U.N. - "He's decievin' you! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
- I Was a Teenage Gary - SpongeBob turns into a snail.
Curse of Evil 2
- Survival of the Idiots - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
Curtain-Raiser was composed by Alan Braden.
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||Newsflash at the Chum Bucket.|
|110||Grooming Gary||Opening Shot of the Pet Show.|
|114||Ditchin'||Scene with the Mermaidman & Barnacle Boy book signing.|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||"Congratulations! You got the gig."|
|130||Model Sponge||"I am gonna be a star!"|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||The ending.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Everyone admires Patrick's Krabby Patty canvases.|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Presenting the Spongebob fallies."|
|176||Chum Fricassee||The long line outside the Chum Bucket is shown.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||SpongeBob tell Mr. Krabs about Kenny the Cat.|
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- Truth or Square - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob drives in his dream.
Cute and Lovable
Cute and Lovable was composed by Phil Green.
- Love That Squid - "Aren't you going to compliment my outfit?"
- Treats! - "Pretend I'm Gary and tell me no"
- Eek, an Urchin! - "Hey there, handsome!"
- Plankton's Pet - "Hey there, little guy!"
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Wladyslaw Raczkowski.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - TV show.