|List of associated production music contents|
Caesar's Entry was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob attempts to lift a stick with two marshmallows, only to rip his pants.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune wins the challenge.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick jump in the air after Patrick takes the lid off the jar.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Deep fry pole vaults.
Cafe De Paris
Cafe De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
Caliope Carousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
Call the Cops!
Call the Cops! was composed by Gary James Crockett and Jay Stuart Glover.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Chum Bank Robbery.
Call to Destiny (a)
Call to Destiny (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was written by Stephen Foster and arranged by Edwina Travis-Chin.
Can Can is the name of two arrangements of Jacques Offenbach's "Infernal Galop" from the opera Orpheus in the Underworld. One of them is for brass ensemble by Dick Stephen Walter and the other is for barrel organ by George Wilson.
Can Can (Dick Stephen Walter)
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
Can Can (George Wilson)
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Bangles and Dangles; Pearl goes to Bangles and Dangles.
Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon. It has been used in the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy series.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Played during "The New Adventures of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy".
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy chop cardboard cutouts of villains; SpongeBob blows the conch signal weakly.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - After the title card.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy burst into the Krusty Krab.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - After the main title.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fly and land.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Mermaid Man attempts to wrestle the Moth.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Music for the Krusty Kids Meal Commercial.
Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players. The last note of the song usually plays when The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka is done playing.
Captain Pugwash is the theme song of the 1975 BBC children's animated programme of the same name. It was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- 102b. "Nautical Novice - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "...carnival-style! And if there's anything else I can do, please hesitate to ask."
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - The giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob plays on the statue.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - SpongeBob gets scared by a robot clown.
Cartoon Capers was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Cartoon Capers (a)
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
Cartoon Capers (b)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (c)
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Cartoon Stings are composed by Gerhard Narholz. They can be found here: Cartoon Sting.
Cartoon Sting 1
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Sandy sees people from the science committee in her treedome.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Mr. Krabs is at SpongeBob's house; SpongeBob delivers Pearl and her friends a pizza.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob lays on the ground; "Well, I've got no time for the likes of you."
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "What are you doing out there?"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob is at the bank.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob says that he can't come; "I won't go to the bathroom till tomorrow."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "Will you excuse me for a minute?"; Squidward's vacuum cleaner gets caught in his mouth.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Phone call from Patrick.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob and Patrick visit Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at the hospital.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob hears howling.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton threatens to replace Karen.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Hey, Patrick, what are you doing in town?"
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick holds the sign incorrectly.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - "What part of 'never' don't you understand?"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Patrick struggling to read the sign; Patrick's head on fire.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - At SpongeBob's library.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward see their houses on survaillance cameras.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward arrives at the door angrily.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Is there a Triton here?"
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob hits Squidward with the microphone.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward checks to see if SpongeBob is near him.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - SpongeBob shows "Sandy" how to make a Krabby Patty; "Oh, still off by that much."
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Hey, I was watching that!"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob introduces Gary to Puffy-Fluffy. "I brought you a surprise!"; "Eat up, you two"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Patrick wants SpongeBob to share the toy; That night.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Do you have any hotel property in this bag?"
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - SpongeBob shows Squidward the file cabinets he put in the locker.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob approach Plankton.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob and Squidward make a bet.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob asks Plankton if he can help save Sandy.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - "You have been warned about lurking back here on your days off."; Squidward taking out the trash.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "No wonder you're angry."
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Squidward yells at everybody in the Krusty Krab.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob shows the Simple Ton magazine.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Very clever, captain."
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - SpongeBob and Patrick return from jellyfishing.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Mr. Krabs applies for a job at the Flabby Patty.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - "I was just freshening up."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't cut in line!"; "That may be true, Plankton, but you got seven angry customers flanking you on all sides!"
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "Are you not seeing the line of people out there?"
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "You might as well close up shop now Krabs." / "Pack your bags, pipsqueak!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - SpongeBob and Patrick continue to play with the goo.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - "Let's paint our faces to look like Kenny!"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "You want to join all that fun over there, don't you?"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "SpongeRobert, are you coming?"; Fishes leave SpongeBob.
Cartoon Sting 2
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "How's it looking out there, boy?"; "How many new customers we got out there so far?"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "He doesn't possess your style, or your decorating accumen, or your love of the finer things...in fact, the only thing he has is...is...is...MY VACUUM CLEANER!!"
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - A warden sees Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "SpongeBob, why are your clothes invisible?"
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "Now we're even!"; "This'll show SpongeBob he's not the only one can build a castle!"
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Angry Jack shows SpongeBob the indestructible shell; SpongeBob pays Angry Jack.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "You don't need help when you got a catchy slogan like mine."
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Plankton takes the formula.; The wedding gets ruined.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "I'm the one who drew this line you're not supposed to cross!"
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Karen gets an idea.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward tells SpongeBob about the flabby ankles and tells him to run to the top of Oyster Peak (aka Mt. Oyster).
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs takes Patrick's food.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's head.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob packs hotel appliances.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Mr. Krabs tells Squidward that he will have to share the locker with SpongeBob.
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - SpongeBob fixes the tape.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "What would you say to a little music?"; "Time really does fly when you're having fun!"
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Peek-a-boo, I see you!"; Squidward gets woken up again.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "Whipped cream!"
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - SpongeBob stands in line.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Patrick teases a whelk.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Ooh, an announcement."
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "Hey, Gary."
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Plankton, as a census taker, tricks Mr. Krabs into giving him a Krabby Patty.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "I'm as evil as ever!"; "This eye is taking over!"; "It's the Krabby Patty formula!"
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick camp outside and make funny faces.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown inside the restroom.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "What's the big idea?"
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward peeks in the diary.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Plankton plans a jailbreak with his fellow inmates; "You know what else chum is good for?"
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "This is our abandoned sofa, pal!"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "Chumpany picnic?"
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick not to visit their houses.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton exits SpongeBob's bedroom.
Cartoon Sting 3
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - SpongeBob wakes Plankton up.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob searches for Patrick.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob asks Patrick the first 5 questions, but Patrick gets them wrong.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - SpongeBob tells Squilvia Squidward's hobbies.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Could you hand me that wrench, SpongeBob?"
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton pretends to be a restaurant critic.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob is blindfolded.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton pretends to be Squidward's long-lost relative.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "It's a great day for the art world."
Cartoon Sting 4
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Patrick is shown; Patrick begs to stay with SpongeBob
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Kelpy G's manager is shown.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Sandy shows Mr. Krabs her soy bean.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Patrick walks toward Squidward.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Patrick gobbles up the free chum.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - SpongeBob thanks Patrick, Sandy and Mr. Krabs
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Sandy fixes SpongeBob and Patrick's faces.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Gary meows; SpongeBob and Gary go to the pet store.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs counts the bun seeds.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "That is an excellent idea."
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Now Entering Next Town.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob finds a hole in his cereal bowl.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Patrick plays with baby Squidward.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward still reading SpongeBob's diary; Squidward in stocks.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Plankton has lunch.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Plankton selling chum.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob tells Patrick he got fired.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Squidward pours salt on Mr. Krabs.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Patrick submits his official report.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick tells SpongeBob that Nick Fishkins sold his house.
Cartoon Sting 5
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Patrick comes out of the restroom.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob calls Squidward; SpongeBob comes out of Squidward's fax machine.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - Patrick mistakes SpongeBob for a sponge cake.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick make their faces.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob scratches his eye.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob tries to leave.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Oh that."
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Now Entering Next Town.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - "I think you broke a record today, Gary."
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - "The ball!"
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob and Patrick play patty-cake.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Plankton enters the Krusty Krab with glasses; Plankton sees that the Krusty Krab is a mess.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob sees Plankton.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - TNT stick.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs enters the bank with a mustache; Mr. Krabs enters the bank as a lady.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton decides to get a pet.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - Squidward walks them home.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - "Have you lost it, SpongeBob?!"
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Patrick and SpongeBob have a mid-morning siesta.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob notices a guy painting signs.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Mr. Krabs offers to teach SpongeBob how to drive; Mr. Krabs examines the damage to the Krusty Krab.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Patrick licks the donut off his face.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Productivity chart; Krabs considers throwing a company picnic; Squidward picks up a mustard packet.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Game begins.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy starts the experiment at the bus.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Stop momming at me, lady!"; Pearl and Cashina are friends.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Copy goes to the Krusty Krab.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob knocking the door of his house.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Crowd outside Sandy's treedome.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton goes up to SpongeBob's bedroom.
Cartoon Sting 6
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Baby Krabs cries.; After Plankton slips.; "Give it here, you big stupid baby."; "Hey! What are you doing?"
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Plays during SpongeBob and Patrick's initiation for Squidward.
Cartoon Sting 7
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - Squidward says there's a trick to making chum edible.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Sandy enters the Krusty Krab.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - The phone rings.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick changes his ice cream with SpongeBob at his house.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Plankton giving chum to his customers.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's house.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Squidward walks into a cactus.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward cries incessantly.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Squidward buries acorns.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob memorizing landmarks.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Squidward on the phone.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy gives ice cream to SpongeBob and Patrick.
Cartoon Sting 8
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick smells something; Patrick eats Squidward's soup.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Hi, Pearl!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - "We shall see forthwith."
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob her kelp greenhouse and collection of artifacts.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Patrick swallows Squidward's ticket.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Good afternoon, Miss Sandy."
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "I'll sing you a lullaby!"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob appears next to Squidward while he's relaxing.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob changes Squidward's diaper.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Karen brings Plankton a cake.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - SpongeBob's food friends.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Starving Sea Star Time.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties of Love B
Casualties of Love B was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob began to cry because he saw Squidward in a picture frame.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Celebrations was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The ending.
Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "YOU!!!"
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward gets interviewed; Squidward enters.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Patrick, you can't do that!"
- 82b. "Night Light" - The Moth laughs wickedly as he flies away.
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob accuses Patrick for breaking his toy.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs believes he saw zombies.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - *gasps* "DONUT! You MONSTER! YOU MONSTER!!"
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "I've got it!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Oh my, there will be no one to stop me this time. *laughs evilly*"
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "He's a-comin'! Dead Eye's a-comin'!"
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "Aha! I knew it was you!"; "All right, no more jokes!"; SpongeBob grabs the case.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Everyone becomes angry at Squidward.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob screams.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "From now on, you shall be my minions."
- . "A Pal for Gary ]]" -
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Gastric acid?"
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - "Hold it right there!"
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "That sounded like a scary were-clown!"
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "Mr. Krabs, it was awful!"; "You gotta help us, Mr. Krabs!"
- 174a. "Treats!" - Gary howls after finding out that the pet store is all out of Snail Bites.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - SpongeBob removes his ski mask.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Mr. Krabs rips apart the baby costume.
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup. This music is similar to Music to Drive By.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Used when Squidward dances (seen in a clip at SpongeBob.com).
Cha Cha Nova
Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz, the father of fellow APM composer Gregor F. Narholz.
|012||The Chaperone||SpongeBob dresses up for the prom.|
|032||Pressure||Title card; SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Squidward walk on land.|
|036||Krusty Love||Mrs. Puff is so happy about Mr. Krabs taking her on a date.|
|044||Nasty Patty||SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stuff the Health Inspector with food.|
Charge was composed by Will Schaefer. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Will Schaefer, and another composed by Richard Myhill.
Will Schaefer Version
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Hold on, little squirrel!"
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - "Night, night, night, night..."
- 85b. "Krabs à La Mode" - The hockey team practices.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton sells some chum on a stick.
- 123-124 "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs whacks Plankton in a baseball uniform.
- 126 "The Clash of Triton - King Neptune zaps a field light.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record - "What's next?"
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - SpongeBob rescues Patrick. SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish. SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
Charivari Clowns was composed by Daniel Janin.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton watches TV.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple launched to the air.
- 183a. "Squid Defense" - Spongebob and Gary watches TV.
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The gorilla attacks Patchy.
Chase That Car
Chase that Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Tartar sauce!"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?"- SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chasey Racy was compsed by Norman Dane.
|108||Patty Caper||"First, you hitched a ride on the security chopper."|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Situation alert.|
|Single Cell Anniversary||The Love emergency.|
|153||The Other Patty||Plankton jumps out of a plane.|
|172||Glove World R.I.P.||Ferris wheel breaks lose.|
|180||Patrick-Man||The dirty bubble comes out of the old lady's head.|
Chief Taravana is a Sweet Manea stylish track composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - The jellyfish follows SpongeBob.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Patrick visits SpongeBob.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob flexes his muscles; Sandy visits SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "A limo!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The ending.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - The ending.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - Montage of SpongeBob's various attempts to get Gary to take a bath.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 43b. "The Bully" - SpongeBob absorbs Flats' blows.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - The ending.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - The ending.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - Montage of Patrick and Sandy's various attempts to get SpongeBob to come outside.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I finally did it!"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "Good morning, Gary!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary eats the ick off of Mr. Krabs and Squidward.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - The ending.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - The opening.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - SpongeBob and Patrick push Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy up to the Mermalair.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - The ending.
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Hey, little fella."
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Title card.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Title card.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - Flashback of SpongeBob getting beaten up by Blackjack; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence. Outside SpongeBob, it is more prominently used in My Gym Partner's a Monkey, a show airing on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM Music Library.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "Five short minutes to consume as many patties as they can."
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- 6b. "Pickles" - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - The end of part 1; The beginning of part 2.
Chum Bucket Rhumba
Chum Bucket Rhumba was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "You seemed kind of tense so I drew you a hot bath." SpongeBob gets into the "bath".
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Gary shows SpongeBob page 72 of the "Shell Spiffy" magazine.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Title card.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's dancing; Squilliam's dancing; The ending.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Title card.
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Wladyslaw Raczkowski.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - TV show.
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
The Circus Comes to Town! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Ta-da!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The whale balancing act.
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
- ."The Story of King Neptune" - Plays throughout.
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Janin.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- 122b. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Montage of Plankton's success.
- The Masterpiece - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
Circus Parade was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Circus Parade (a)
- The Fry Cook Games - "And just look at that even coating!"
- Truth or Square - The Krusty Crew prepare to open the doors.
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob appears as a test monkey.
- The Googly Artiste - Squidward shows the critic the "Venus de Squidward".
- Move It or Lose It - Free money.
Circus Parade (b)
- Greasy Buffoons - Deluxe Krabby Patties.
City Bustle was composed by Larry Hochman.
- Chum Fricassee - "This recipe is going to make you a star!"
- Squid Plus One - "You don't have to ask me three times!"
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
City Desk was composed by Roland Hanmer.
- Idiot Box - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- The Krabby Kronicle - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- Best Frenemies - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Plankton's eye stings; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof.
- The Gift of Gum - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- Picture Day - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- Truth or Square - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- Friend or Foe - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith.
Classic Soap 1 A
- Rule of Dumb - SpongeBob watches a soap opera with Gary.
- The Lost Mattress - Krabs in the hospital; Meanwhile at the hospital; Back at the hospital.
- The Two Faces of Squidward - SpongeBob paces outside of the surgery room eating Krusty Krab work hats.; the soap opera that SpongeBob watches in the operating room.
- The Clash of Triton - Neptune watches TV.
- The Masterpiece - Squidward watches TV.
- Demolition Doofus - Mrs. Puff in bed with the flowers around her.
Classy Harpsichord was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Climb to Altitude
Climb to Altitude was composed by Robert Sharples.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob shoots up into the air.
- Single Cell Anniversary - "Oh, you are ready!"
- Squirrel Record - Largest house of cards.
- Lost in Bikini Bottom - "That's the Krusty Krab!"
- Squid Plus One - "Would you be my plus one?"
Cloak and Dagger [#69]
|142||Trenchbillies||"Taking care of Ma?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"...the nanny!"|
|146||The Abrasive Side||Patrick cries.|
|165||House Sittin' for Sandy||Gary shows SpongeBob the tear-off calendar.|
|168||Fiasco!||Plankton runs away with the art.|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||The bus falls off a cliff.|
|183||Squid Defense||Sandy and SpongeBob scold Squidward for using karate for revenge.|
|What if the Mystery Ended This Way...?||Plays throughout.|
Cloak and Dagger [#70]
Cloak and Dagger was composed by Phillip Green.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - "Mr. Krabs, for shame!”
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "...the butler!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - SpongeBob gasps.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - "Mr. Krabs, we gotta do something!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Weren't bravery that got us out. Let's say... we had to wait for nature to take it's course."
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob asks to use the phone.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "Now Patrick's harboring stolen merchandise."
- 170a. "Free Samples" - "Time? But it's too soon."
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Sandy and SpongeBob scold Squidward for using karate for revenge.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - "Yes!"
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Cloud rains idiot sauce on entire town.
Closing the Door
Closing the Door was composed by Nicolas Carr. This often to Vibe Sting Dick de Benedictis Version.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "when I've lost something."
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "the four floors of fear."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I must know for sure."
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton laughs.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "What's the matter, baby? Are you gonna cry?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drag SpongeBob away.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - End of part 1.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob is lying on the ground.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - End of part 1; "The Big One is almost upon us."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "Nothing can stop me now!"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward fall.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob and Patrick tied up.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Plankton closes the door.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "It looks like... Karen."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "Yes, hooray indeed."
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Perfect!"
Clowning AroundClowning Around was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton spies on Squidward.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Two eyes, huh?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Patrick looks in SpongeBob's refrigerator.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Mr. Krabs pours all the growth serum on the Krabby Patty.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob drinks warm milk.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Oh, what's the use?!"
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Carper is angry at Mr. Krabs.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - SpongeBob goes to work.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs' penny gets put away in the box.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob and Plankton go to the animal shelter.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Squidward disguises himself as a Yeti Krab.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Karen explains to Sandy what happened.
Clownfish Capers was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Clumsy is a small series of cues composed by Bernd Gesell.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam arrives.
- Accidents Will Happen - "Hello? Anybody here?"
- Drive Thru - A dry cleaning bill is shown.
- Oral Report - Patrick comes home.
- The Googly Artiste - The critic praises Patrick's 'art.'
- Barnacle Face - "It's just me beloved daughter Pearl."
- The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob brings the giant patty into the kitchen.
- Squirrel Record - "It's solitaire."
- Mall Girl Pearl - "This is great news, Pearl me dear!"
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - Patrick and the monster play hide-and-seek.
- The Main Drain - SpongeBob finds the sink clogged.
- Big Sister Sam - "How dare you call my sister a thief!"
- Perfect Chemistry - SpongeBob carries the transporter.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - SpongeBob absorbs Mr. Krabs' tears.
- Mall Girl Pearl - Pearl asks to borrow ten dollars.
Clusters was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Sandy's Rocket - The rocket lands in Bikini Bottom.
Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies.
- The Splinter - "Can I ask you something?"
- Squid's Visit - Squidward sees a replica of his bathroom.
- Truth or Square - "You're looking at the wrong camera!"
- Kracked Krabs - "Thanks for letting me hitch a ride, Krabs."
- The Fish Bowl - "Time to initiate the first variable."
- Mall Girl Pearl - "Now, now, girls, let's be polite."
Cockney Capers 1.3
Cockney Capers 1.3 was composed by Ray Davies.
- Truth or Square - "What are you pointing at me for?"
- The Cent of Money - Mr. Krabs leaves the restroom.
Cocksure Capers was composed by Phillip Green.
|129||Someone's In The Kitchen With Sandy||Plankton imitates Sandy.|
|130||Model Sponge||"I need to start fresh... with a job that feels natural."|
|132||Kracked Krabs||The 'Sign of the Times' scene plays on the TV.|
|138||Rodeo Daze||Squidward climbs through his back window.|
|139||Gramma's Secret Recipe||SpongeBob and Plankton (his Grandma) play cards.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||"I told you taking the train was a mistake."|
|153||The Other Patty||"That was fantastic!"|
|154||Drive Thru||A family drives to the Krusty Krab.|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||Little Shiny appears.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||"Squidward's funny!"|
|180||Gary's New Toy||SpongeBob sees Patrick.|
Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this."; (flashback) "When in doubt, pinky out."
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - When Mr. Krabs & Ms. Puff go out for dinner, this song can be heard along with seeing a live-action lounge piano player.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "So, have you two known each other long?"
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Patrick and SpongeBob rent an entire restaurant for a double date.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab to wait for Betsy Krabs.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - The music that plays on the radio.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab for the Semi-annual Charity Night.
Co Co Baby (a)
Co Co Baby (a) was composed by Gil Flat.
- The Camping Episode- Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- The Curse of Bikini Bottom - "MAKEOVER!!!"
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- Yours, Mine and Mine - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Coconut Cream Pie
Coconut Cream Pie was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield.
|136||A Day Without Tears||SpongeBob wakes up; SpongeBob into his closet.|
|151||New Fish in Town||"Hit it one more time Patrick."; The ending.|
|152||Big Sister Sam||Title card.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Title card.|
|164||Pet Sitter Pat||Title card.|
|181||Squid Baby||Title card; the ending.|
|182||Little Yellow Book||Title card.|
|193||What's Eating Patrick?||Title card.|
Code Dead End
Code Dead End was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- Treats! - Snail Bites commercial.
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|005||Pizza Delivery||SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.|
|029||Dumped||"I closed the window on my head!"|
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- Imitation Krabs - SpongeBob asks questions.
- Born Again Krabs - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- Patty Caper - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
- Married to Money - Mr. Krabs prepares to tell the secret formula to Cashina.
Comic Capers B
Comic Capers B was composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey.
- The Splinter - "I guess this is it."
- Plankton's Regular - An alarm goes off.
- The Slumber Party - SpongeBob absorbing root beer.
- Choir Boys - Squidward trips over a giant pot hole.
- Truth or Square - The gang falls down the duct to a wrapper.
- Tunnel of Glove - The ride explodes.
- Big Sister Sam - Sam pushes Squidward's house away.
- Ghoul Fools - Mr. Krabs and the ghost captain fight over the gold.
- Bubble Troubles - A giant hot sauce bubble is shown.
Comic Cues is a series of links associated with old cartoons composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Comic Cue #25
- Have You Seen This Snail? - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Tension was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. It is also known as Lighting the Fuse.
Comic Tension (a)
- Skill Crane - Squidward looks at the "grab" button.
- All That Glitters - Le Spatula begins to swerve in different directions.
- Once Bitten - Squidward asks SpongeBob if Gary's got his shots.
- Skill Crane - Squidward presses the "grab" button.
- Picture Day - SpongeBob hands the garbage bin to the truck.
Comic Tension (b)
- Skill Crane - Squidward tries the crane a second time.
- Funny Pants - Squidward walks over to SpongeBob's door.
- All That Glitters - SpongeBob asks what's wrong with Le Spatula.
- Once Bitten - Squidward naming snail diseases.
- New Digs - "That's the last straw!"
- Picture Day - SpongeBob goes into town.
Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch. There are two versions of this cue used on the show, one composed by Sidney Torch, which is mainly associated with Squidward, and another composed by Nicolas Carr.
Comic Walk (Sidney Torch Version)
|026||Squidville||Squidward gets into an argument with another Squidward; SpongeBob speaks gibberish to Squidward on the phone; "A well thought out and organized list of complaints."|
|030||I'm Your Biggest Fanatic||"Look, I won't let the guy join the club."|
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||Goodness lesson #1; Goodness lesson #2; Patrick in a wheelchair.|
|034||Frankendoodle||Squid Drawing comes to life; SpongeBob creates DoodleBob.|
|035||Band Geeks||"I hear you're playing the cash register now."; "I just wanted to watch you blow it."|
|036||Krusty Love||SpongeBob goes on a swearing spree towards Mr. Krabs and angrily storms home to his pineapple.|
|037||Artist Unknown||Squidward scolds SpongeBob because of all his hard work.|
|042||Club SpongeBob||Squidward walks away from SpongeBob and Patrick as they sit around and do nothing.|
|My Pretty Seahorse||Squidward explains what he and SpongeBob do at work.|
|043||Just One Bite||"...horrible, putrid, poorly prepared, vile, unappetizing, disgusting excuse for a sandwich that has ever been my displeasure to have slithered down my throat!"|
|044||Nasty Patty||"Listen, he ate it!"|
|Idiot Box||Squidward becomes annoyed when he opens the box and doesn't hear or see anything suspicious.|
|045||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV||"I could just hold onto it until after work!"|
|046||Snowball Effect||"Snowball fights are for immature children."|
|048||Squilliam Returns||"Oh, just succeeding in everything you failed in."|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Squidward takes the issue of Fancy Living Digest out of SpongeBob's hands.|
|060||Pranks a Lot||"Well, well, well if it Isn't SpongeBob and Patrick!"|
|062||The Lost Mattress||"What a dump!"|
|063||Have You Seen This Snail?||"What are those Neanderthals up to? Don't they know I'm busy spoiling myself?"|
|064||Skill Crane||"You didn't win the prize?"|
|Good Neighbors||Squidward finds out that it is already noon.|
|065||Funny Pants||"This could be my chance."|
|067||Enemy In-Law||"This delectable creature is your mother?"|
|069||Krusty Towers||"Fine, let's go, Patrick."; Suitcase full of rocks.|
|070||Ghost Host||Squidward tells SpongeBob that he doesn't believe in ghosts.|
|072||All That Glitters||"I would not dare touch such slop as zees, how you say, Krabby Patty!"|
|Wishing You Well||Krabs spots the boy throwing a coin into the well.|
|073||Once Bitten||"Snail trail..."|
|076||The Thing||Squidward rides away on his bike; SpongeBob, Smellie, and Patrick walk in a sewer.|
|079||Squid Wood||SpongeBob won't stop pestering Squidward.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||Squidward opens his window and is thrown out by Gummy.|
|081||Friend or Foe||"Meanwhile, Plankton was back at the elementary school but this time, he was going alone"|
|082||Night Light||"It's me, Squidward."|
|083||Waiting||"All right, what's going on? Why are you two crying?"|
|084||Good Ol' Whatshisname||"This is gonna be so easy."|
|086||Bucket Sweet Bucket||Plankton climbs up the ladder; "Everybody's a critic."|
|087||To Love a Patty||Squidward taunts SpongeBob.|
|Breath of Fresh Squidward||Squidward gets mad at SpongeBob and Patrick for being in his house; "Wow, SpongeBob, you've been Employee of the Month a gazillion times."|
|088||Slimy Dancing||"If those two nitwits made it, then I'm a shoo-in"; Squidward in SpongeBob's body.|
|091||Goo Goo Gas||"What the heck happened to you?"; Plankton squirts SpongeBob with senior citizen spray.|
|Le Big Switch||Squidward gets up.|
|095||To Save a Squirrel||SpongeBob and Patrick realize that they're going to be stuck in the cave forever.|
|098||What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?||Squidward has a nightmare in bed; Squidward tells SpongeBob not to disturb his sleep.|
|101||House Fancy||Squilliam calls Squidward from television.|
|Krabby Road||Squidward arrives.|
|103||Suction Cup Symphony||"SpongeBob, can you keep it down?"|
|104||Not Normal||"What could you possibly be trying to do this time?!"; "...and then there's you"|
|114||Dear Vikings||"Hold it right there, whiskers!"|
|115||Cephalopod Lodge||SpongeBob explains.|
|116||Squid's Visit||"Before you ask me that question, ask yourself this: Why would I leave the comfort of my home for your dirty little hovel?"|
|125||Pineapple Fever||"I told you creatures I was trying to take a nap over here!"|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||"We're gonna work on your routine until you get it right!"|
|128||Growth Spout||"Not so fast!"|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||Plankton tells the health inspector that it was Mr. Krabs' idea.|
|145||Buried in Time||"I will allow some seriously ridiculous items today, but this is where I draw the line. Do you understa-"|
|151||Love That Squid||Squidward yells at SpongeBob.|
|176||Chum Fricassee||Grandma Tentacles explains to Squidward about the rules of Chum Fricassee.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||Mr. Weenier shows SpongeBob the kitchen.|
Comic Walk (Nicolas Carr Version)
|105||The Splinter||SpongeBob tries to get the spatula down.|
|112||Porous Pockets||Patrick does "the slimelich maneuver."|
|Choir Boys||SpongeBob wants to join the choir.|
|113||Krusty Krushers||"Oh, did you need something, Mr. Krabs?"|
|114||Dear Vikings||"Of course they do."|
|116||Squid's Visit||"Not on the rug!"|
|To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants||Squidward pretends that he doesn't know who SpongeBob is.|
|118||Komputer Overload||"Okay, here we go! Are you going to make me get the picture down again?"|
|119||Gullible Pants||"Naptime's over, Squidward."; Squidward goes back to sleep.|
|Overbooked||Sandy catches SpongeBob opening her toolbox.|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||Patrick and Plankton have a board meeting.|
|127||Tentacle-Vision||Squidward gets upset when he finds out "Fab and Fancy" is cancelled; Squidward calls in to Zeus the Guitar Lord.|
|I ♥ Dancing||Squidward gets an idea.|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||"Sandy" continues trying to put the bun on the patty.|
|130||Greasy Buffoons||"It reeks... but it tastes delicious!"|
|134||SpongeBob's Last Stand||"I'm sorry, SpongeBob."|
|141||The Main Drain||Plankton says that there is no main drain.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||The abrasive side insults Squidward.|
|Earworm||SpongeBob mops the floor.|
Command Posts were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Command Post 1
Command Post 2
- Bummer Vacation - "I will teach him."
- The Clash of Triton - "The Krusty Krab!"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - SpongeBob vows to keep the Shelly Superhighway from being built.
- Whelk Attack - "Follow me!"
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- Fools in April - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
|147||Shellback Shenanigans||SpongeBob panting.|
|153||Accidents Will Happen||"Injured? On the job?"|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||"Patrick, are you okay?"|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Patrick, what have you done to yourself?"|
|167||Bubble Buddy Returns||scissor works.|
|171||InSPONGEiac||"SpongeBob, I see you're serious about this."|
|173||Demolition Doofus||"Yes, extra credit..."|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"Super Goo is evil."|
|193||Sanctuary!||"Don't worry, I'm taking very good care of all my snails."|
|197||Two Thumbs Down||Sandy visits SpongeBob.|
Cream Pie was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|004||Boating School||SpongeBob rides to boating school; "Let's go and surprise someone at the hospital!"|
|008||Squeaky Boots||Mr. Krabs and Pearl drive away.|
|013||I Was a Teenage Gary||"The bus is here!"|
|023||Big Pink Loser||Title card.|
|052||Chocolate with Nuts||Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick lying the customers into buying chocolate bars.|
|060||SpongeBob Meets the Strangler||Montage of SpongeBob giving wanted posters to Bikini Bottom dwellers.|
|069||Krusty Towers||Squidward and SpongeBob play in the pool.|
|071||Whale of a Birthday||SpongeBob backs the truck into the Krusty Krab.|
|075||Squidtastic Voyage||SpongeBob and Patrick play around in the submarine.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||The ending.|
|085||New Digs||SpongeBob runs around his room to help him go to bed.|
|086||Roller Cowards||SpongeBob and Patrick go on the bus.|
|095||The Inmates of Summer||Title card.|
|101||House Fancy||The ending.|
|104||Not Normal||SpongeBob finally becomes abnormal.|
|106||A Life in a Day||The ending.|
|114||Ditchin'||Title card; The ending.|
|117||Professor Squidward||Title card.|
|120||No Hat for Pat||Title card; The customers take their money back.|
|Toy Store of Doom||"Oh, this is so awesome!"|
|122||Chum Bucket Supreme||The hockey team attack Plankton.|
|130||Model Sponge||Title card.|
|144||That Sinking Feeling||Title card.|
|146||The Abrasive Side||"I spent the night."|
|164||Barnacle Face||Title card.|
|166||Bubble Troubles||Title card.|
|184||Evil Spatula||The ending.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||"I'm ready! Woo hoo!"|
|196||The Fish Bowl||SpongeBob and Patrick ask Sandy how they did.|
|The Outfit||SpongeBob looking for an outfit; "Ta-da!"|
The Creatures were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
The Creature A
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma"; The frozen tartar sauce prison chamber gets heated completely.|
|033||Shanghaied||Squidward is sent into the "Fly of Despair."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton screams after the life switch is completely activated; Mr. Krabs appears.|
|043||Just One Bite||"I have no soul."|
|059||The Sponge Who Could Fly||Aerial shot of "The Seven Trials of Monkey Lagoon".|
|062||The Lost Mattress||The worm roars at SpongeBob and Patrick.|
|090||A Flea in Her Dome||The fleas begin to multiply.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"You're a dirty fighter."|
|140||The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom||Title card; The monster is revealed; The monster escapes.|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||The fish turns into a zombie.|
|148||Whelk Attack||Title card; The whelk roars at SpongeBob and Patrick; The giant whelk eats the Krusty Krab.|
|156||Frozen Face-Off||The crew escapes from the abominable snow mollusk; the snow mollusk returns.|
|162||Ghoul Fools||SpongeBob and Patrick run away screaming; SpongeBob and Patrick continue running.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin goes up SpongeBob.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||"...and it came from Goo Lagoon!"|
|187||Don't Look Now||"Goodbye, Margaret!"|
|194||The Sewers of Bikini Bottom||"Sewer snake!"; Snake chasing SpongeBob and Squidward.|
|202||Food Con Castaways||Snail monster kidnaps Squidward.|
|Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature||The monster roars.|
The Creature B
|031||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III||"It appears to be some sort of prison chamber made out of frozen tartar sauce."|
|041||The Algae's Always Greener||Plankton searches for Mr. Krabs on his life-switching machine.|
|043||Just One Bite||Squidward sees the Krabby Patties on the grill.|
|104||Gone||SpongeBob writes in his diary.|
|107||No Nose Knows||The smell of SpongeBob working out catches Patrick's nose.|
|111||SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One||"In return for its awesomeness, the Big One always demands a sacrifice. The one of you will not return."|
|116||Squid's Visit||Squidward inspects SpongeBob's house.|
|121||Shell Shocked||"What the heck is going on with my fancy boot?"|
|143||The Great Patty Caper||Shot of the full moon.|
|148||Whelk Attack||"What are we gonna do?"|
|174||For Here or to Go||Plankton examines the jar of bunseeds.|
|183||Eek! An Urchin||The urchin crawls around the grill.|
The Creature C
|156||Frozen Face-Off||"She's reloading."|
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- Back to the Past - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Creeping Up 29
Creeping Up 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- Mrs. Puff, You're Fired - Manroe eats a bon-bon.
- Once Bitten - "Stop! You can't let anyone in!"
- Planet of the Jellyfish - Sandy mistakes SpongeBob for a jellien clone.
- Free Samples - "What's going on out there?"
- Move It or Lose It - SpongeBob sees all the angry customers.
- Gary's New Toy - SpongeBob sees Gary's face painted red.
- Eek! An Urchin - The killer death robot is set on urchin.
- It Came from Goo Lagoon - "That's right, come to papa."
- Don't Look Now - "The fisherman's hook!"
- Lost in Bikini Bottom - "Hey, listen."
- Company Picnic - "This is working far better than I planned."
- CopyBob DittoPants - "Neptune's puddle!"
- Lame and Fortune - Krabs takes a fortune cookie.
- Food Con Castaways - SpongeBob almost eats the patty.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - Title card. (Played instead of K-55 on TV airings.)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob and Patrick use the "secret entrance."
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Title card.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "OK, so here's the plan."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy takes SpongeBob and Patrick inside.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - SpongeBob and Patrick use a crowbar.
Crêpe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters. This track is also used during the Tootsie Pop commercial.
- Krusty Krab Training Video - "Your Work Station" segment.
Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- Doing Time - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Sandy and karate.
|072||Karate Island||Sandy battles the Tickler.|
|080||The Gift of Gum||SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.|
|088||Slimy Dancing||"It's time to go get it!"|
|129||Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy||Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.|
|135||Back to the Past||"Not so fast, Man Ray."|
Crime & Danger Sign No. 3
Crime & Dance Sign No. 3 was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- Gone - SpongeBob screams and runs away from Boaty; SpongeBob escapes 'The Reef' and plans to kill Boaty.
- Single Cell Anniversary - "The Krabby Patty formula?!"
- The Bad Guy Club for Villains - The fight scene.
- One Coarse Meal - "Explosive?!"
- The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom - The cops come.
- Mermaid Man Begins - The marathon starts.
- Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation - The criminals steal money.
- Fiasco! - The police spot Plankton at the movie theater; The police spot Plankton at the supermarket.
- Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up Is Go! - Man Ray appears.
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- Friend or Foe - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Link is an ominous link that only lasts about a second.
- Skill Crane - Whenever the crane says 'You Lose' or 'Loser'.
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Crime Time 2
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
Croc Bait was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick still blowing bubbles.
Crocodile Tears A
Crocodile Tears A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - After SpongeBob leaves.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - All scenes involving elevators.
The Curses of Evil
The Curses of Evil were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Curse of Evil 1
- F.U.N. - "He's decievin' you! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
- I Was a Teenage Gary - SpongeBob turns into a snail.
Curse of Evil 2
- Survival of the Idiots - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
Curtain-Raiser was composed by Alan Braden.
|The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||Newsflash at the Chum Bucket.|
|110||Grooming Gary||Opening Shot of the Pet Show.|
|114||Ditchin'||Scene with the Mermaidman & Barnacle Boy book signing.|
|127||I ♥ Dancing||"Congratulations! You got the gig."|
|130||Model Sponge||"I am gonna be a star!"|
|140||Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle||The ending.|
|158||The Googly Artiste||Everyone admires Patrick's Krabby Patty canvases.|
|160||Patrick's Staycation||"Presenting the Spongebob fallies."|
|176||Chum Fricassee||The long line outside the Chum Bucket is shown.|
|188||Kenny the Cat||SpongeBob tell Mr. Krabs about Kenny the Cat.|
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- Truth or Square - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob drives in his dream.
Cute and Lovable
Cute and Lovable was composed by Phil Green.