|Friends:||Eugene H. Krabs|
|Employer:||Eugene H. Krabs|
|First appearance:||"Help Wanted"|
|List of characters|
Appearance and Role
Cashy is a slate-Gray or dark blue cash register whose sole purpose is to store money given by customers at the Krusty Krab, like any other cash register.
She appears in most episodes that have to do with the Krusty Krab, except the Movie.
Cashy has been damaged many times, mostly by explosions.
- One could argue that Cashy was injured in "Help Wanted" when the anchovies destroyed the ship that Mr. Krabs and Squidward were inside.
- "Employee of the Month": The explosion decimated the whole Krusty Krab.
- "Suds": SpongeBob's suds made the Krusty Krab explode.
- "Dying for Pie": The Exploding Pie incident.
- "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm": The Alaskan Bull Worm crushed the KK.
- "Just One Bite": Squidward eats too many Krabby Patties all in single bites and later explodes along with the KK due to overeating.
- "Skill Crane": Squidward's carelessness destroyed The Krusty Krab.
- "Krusty Towers": Cashy was at the bottom of the hotel and was done the most damage.
- "Spy Buddies": Patrick's cannon shot led the blimp to the KK exploding.
- "The Krusty Plate": The Spotmaster 6000's explosion destroyed the Krusty Krab.
- "Pat No Pay": The trash explosion.
- "SpongeHenge": Destroyed by the sand burial.
- "Stanley S. SquarePants": When Stanley touched her, she ignited.
- "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One": Cashy went underwater multiple times.
- "The Curse of the Hex": Cashy is set on fire when Mr. Krabs refuses to serve Madame Hagfish, who subsequently curses the Krusty Krab and eventually sets fire to all the money inside.
- "Sponge-Cano!": Cashy gets burned.
- "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom": Once the Krabby Patty got too big and everyone started running, Cashy got absorbed by the Krabby Patty.
- "Eek, An Urchin!": Pounded with a mallet by Mr. Krabs, because the urchin was in it.
- Cashy's name is Betsy in the German version, the name of Mr. Krabs' mother. It is also called Betsy in the Spanish version.
- Cashy's name is 'Kassie' in Dutch.
- Mr. Krabs got Cashy when she was just a little calculator and raised her as if she was his own child (revealed in "Krab Borg"). Like Karen, she was a calculator when she was younger.
- Krabs referred to this technology as an automated money handling system.
- It could be concluded that the register is prohibited to be touched by any non-employee since no one else besides himself, Squidward or SpongeBob ever touched it without his worry and that he said not to touch in "Krusty Krab Training Video."
- She was also called Betsy in "Banned in Bikini Bottom."
|Krusty Krab (V • T • E)|