| Unofficial name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
|Cartoon Sting 1|
|Introduced:||"The Krabby Kronicle"|
|List of associated production music|
Cartoon Sting 1 is composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston. There are nineteen variations.
Cartoon Sting 1
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Sandy sees people from the science committee in her treedome.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Mr. Krabs is at SpongeBob's house; SpongeBob delivers Pearl and her friends a pizza.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob lays on the ground; "Well, I've got no time for the likes of you."
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "What are you doing out there?"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob is at the bank.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - SpongeBob says that he can't come; "I won't go to the bathroom till tomorrow."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "Will you excuse me for a minute?"; Squidward's vacuum cleaner gets caught in his mouth.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Phone call from Patrick.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob and Patrick visit Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy at the hospital.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob hears howling.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton threatens to replace Karen.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Hey, Patrick, what are you doing in town?"
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick holds the sign incorrectly.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - "What part of 'never' don't you understand?"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Patrick struggling to read the sign; Patrick's head on fire.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - At SpongeBob's library.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward see their houses on survaillance cameras.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward arrives at the door angrily.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Is there a Triton here?"
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob hits Squidward with the microphone.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward checks to see if SpongeBob is near him.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - SpongeBob shows "Sandy" how to make a Krabby Patty; "Oh, still off by that much."
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - "Hey, I was watching that!"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob introduces Gary to Puffy-Fluffy. "I brought you a surprise!"; "Eat up, you two"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Patrick wants SpongeBob to share the toy; That night.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Do you have any hotel property in this bag?"
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - SpongeBob shows Squidward the file cabinets he put in the locker.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob approach Plankton.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob and Squidward make a bet.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob asks Plankton if he can help save Sandy.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - "You have been warned about lurking back here on your days off."; Squidward taking out the trash.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "No wonder you're angry."
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Squidward yells at everybody in the Krusty Krab.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob shows the Simple Ton magazine.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Very clever, captain."
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - SpongeBob and Patrick return from jellyfishing.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Mr. Krabs applies for a job at the Flabby Patty.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - "I was just freshening up."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - "Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can't cut in line!"; "That may be true, Plankton, but you got seven angry customers flanking you on all sides!"
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "Are you not seeing the line of people out there?"
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "You might as well close up shop now Krabs." / "Pack your bags, pipsqueak!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - SpongeBob and Patrick continue to play with the goo.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - "Let's paint our faces to look like Kenny!"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "You want to join all that fun over there, don't you?"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "SpongeRobert, are you coming?"; Fishes leave SpongeBob.
Cartoon Sting 2
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "How's it looking out there, boy?"; "How many new customers we got out there so far?"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "He doesn't possess your style, or your decorating accumen, or your love of the finer things...in fact, the only thing he has is...is...is...MY VACUUM CLEANER!!"
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - A warden sees Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "SpongeBob, why are your clothes invisible?"
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "Now we're even!"; "This'll show SpongeBob he's not the only one can build a castle!"
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Angry Jack shows SpongeBob the indestructible shell; SpongeBob pays Angry Jack.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "You don't need help when you got a catchy slogan like mine."
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Plankton takes the formula.; The wedding gets ruined.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "I'm the one who drew this line you're not supposed to cross!"
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Karen gets an idea.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward tells SpongeBob about the flabby ankles and tells him to run to the top of Oyster Peak (aka Mt. Oyster).
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs takes Patrick's food.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's head.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob packs hotel appliances.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Mr. Krabs tells Squidward that he will have to share the locker with SpongeBob.
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - SpongeBob fixes the tape.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "What would you say to a little music?"; "Time really does fly when you're having fun!"
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Peek-a-boo, I see you!"; Squidward gets woken up again.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - "Whipped cream!"
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - SpongeBob stands in line.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Patrick teases a whelk.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Ooh, an announcement."
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - "Hey, Gary."
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Plankton, as a census taker, tricks Mr. Krabs into giving him a Krabby Patty.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "I'm as evil as ever!"; "This eye is taking over!"; "It's the Krabby Patty formula!"
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick camp outside and make funny faces.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown inside the restroom.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "What's the big idea?"
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward peeks in the diary.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Plankton plans a jailbreak with his fellow inmates; "You know what else chum is good for?"
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "This is our abandoned sofa, pal!"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "Chumpany picnic?"
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick not to visit their houses.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton exits SpongeBob's bedroom.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - "Um, yes, ma'am?"
Cartoon Sting 3
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - SpongeBob wakes Plankton up.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob searches for Patrick.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob asks Patrick the first 5 questions, but Patrick gets them wrong.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - SpongeBob tells Squilvia Squidward's hobbies.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Could you hand me that wrench, SpongeBob?"
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton pretends to be a restaurant critic.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob is blindfolded.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton pretends to be Squidward's long-lost relative.
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "It's a great day for the art world."
Cartoon Sting 4
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Patrick is shown; Patrick begs to stay with SpongeBob
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Kelpy G's manager is shown.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Sandy shows Mr. Krabs her soy bean.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Patrick walks toward Squidward.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Patrick gobbles up the free chum.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - SpongeBob thanks Patrick, Sandy and Mr. Krabs
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Sandy fixes SpongeBob and Patrick's faces.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Gary meows; SpongeBob and Gary go to the pet store.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Mr. Krabs counts the bun seeds.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "That is an excellent idea."
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Now Entering Next Town.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob finds a hole in his cereal bowl.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Patrick plays with baby Squidward.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward still reading SpongeBob's diary; Squidward in stocks.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Plankton has lunch.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Plankton selling chum.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob tells Patrick he got fired.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Squidward pours salt on Mr. Krabs.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Patrick submits his official report.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick tells SpongeBob that Nick Fishkins sold his house.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick looking for their brains.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - Squidward quits working at the Krusty Krab.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton tries to say something nice to Patrick.
Cartoon Sting 5
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Patrick comes out of the restroom.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob calls Squidward; SpongeBob comes out of Squidward's fax machine.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - Patrick mistakes SpongeBob for a sponge cake.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick make their faces.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob scratches his eye.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob tries to leave.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Oh that."
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Now Entering Next Town.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - "I think you broke a record today, Gary."
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - "The ball!"
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob and Patrick play patty-cake.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Plankton enters the Krusty Krab with glasses; Plankton sees that the Krusty Krab is a mess.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - SpongeBob sees Plankton.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - TNT stick.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs enters the bank with a mustache; Mr. Krabs enters the bank as a lady.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton decides to get a pet.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - Squidward walks them home.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - "Have you lost it, SpongeBob?!"
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Patrick and SpongeBob have a mid-morning siesta.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob notices a guy painting signs.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Mr. Krabs offers to teach SpongeBob how to drive; Mr. Krabs examines the damage to the Krusty Krab.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Patrick licks the donut off his face.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Productivity chart; Krabs considers throwing a company picnic; Squidward picks up a mustard packet.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Game begins.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy starts the experiment at the bus.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Stop momming at me, lady!"; Pearl and Cashina are friends.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Copy goes to the Krusty Krab.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob knocking the door of his house.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Construction workers at the Krusty Krab.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Everyone outside Sandy's treedome.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton goes up to SpongeBob's bedroom.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Squidward says there's no tooth fairy.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "You better hurry up or you'll be late for work.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - This is an intervention, so we need to make sure that above all, SpongeBob knows how much we all care about him."
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick get inside Squidward's body.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - "I think I hear SpongeBob's hideous laughter coming from the kitchen!"; Customers eating disgustingly Krabby Patties.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Karen doesn't let Plankton enter into the Chum Bucket.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton decides to shut down the Chum Bucket.
Cartoon Sting 6
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Baby Krabs cries.; After Plankton slips.; "Give it here, you big stupid baby."; "Hey! What are you doing?"
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Plays during SpongeBob and Patrick's initiation for Squidward.
Cartoon Sting 7
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - Squidward says there's a trick to making chum edible.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Squidward walks into a cactus.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward cries incessantly.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Squidward buries acorns.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Sandy enters the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - Large and unusal shell.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Squidward on the phone; The phone rings.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy gives ice cream to SpongeBob and Patrick; Patrick changes his ice cream with SpongeBob at his house.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "That'll be $1.99, please."
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's house.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Sandy enter the old timer's house.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick get at the concert hall inside Squidward.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton goes inside a customer's stomach to steal a Krabby Patty.
Cartoon Sting 8
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick smells something; Patrick eats Squidward's soup.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Hi, Pearl!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - "We shall see forthwith."
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob her kelp greenhouse and collection of artifacts.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Patrick swallows Squidward's ticket.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Good afternoon, Miss Sandy."
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "I'll sing you a lullaby!"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob appears next to Squidward while he's relaxing.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob changes Squidward's diaper.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Karen brings Plankton a cake.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - SpongeBob's food friends.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Starving Sea Star Time.
- Cartoon Sting 1 plays at 90 beats per minute.