|Composer(s):||The Folk Players|
|List of associated production music|
Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players. The last note of the song usually plays when The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka is done playing.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - Mr. Krabs takes a telephone order for pizza.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "I got to get SpongeBob back!"; The ending.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - The opening.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - Mr. Krabs laughs.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Welcome to the Krusty Krab! SpongeBob, cater to his every whim, and don't screw this one up."; Mr. Krabs puts the penny in a safe.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Ah, lunchtime at the Krusty Krab. Everyone enjoying their Krabby Patties."
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Mr. Krabs warns SpongeBob about the Employee of the Month award.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - SpongeBob and Patrick try on their pirate gear.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward chats with Mr. Krabs on the phone.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Squidward buys a pie from pirates.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Mr. Krabs makes Squidward clean the garbage room.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - The ending.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make the Nasty Patty.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - "Gather 'round, you scurvy landlubbers, it's time to learn the Peg Legged Dance o' Happiness!"
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "Bring it on!"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Title card; "I still got it."; The music at the reunion.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - The ending.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - The ending.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob gets back to work and Jim leaves the Krusty Krab.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Hey, Squidward, have you seen SpongeBob?"
- 85a. "New Digs" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to get cleaned up.; The ending.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - "I got it right here."
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The ending.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - The song that plays on the gramophone.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - The ending.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - The ending.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Panning shot of SpongeBob's house.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Everyone stops laughing.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Squidward punches himself.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Patrick falls over and over again.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs opens the door of the Krusty Krab oblivious to the fact that no one is there; the customers run into the Krusty Krab and Plankton goes for a wild ride.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Everyone likes the new Deluxe Krabby Patties.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - The tray hits Mr. Krabs.