|Latest appearance:||SpongeBob Moves In!|
|List of objects|
Canned Bread is bread packed conveniently in a can. It is one of Squidward's favorite foods to eat.
The can somewhat resembles a drink can in shape. The can is a silver color by itself. The label is grayish-white with a horizontal red stripe going around the can near the top. On the stripe reads the name of the food, in all caps and written in white.
Under the stripe is a picture of a loaf of bread. Under that are two yellow burst shapes. The one on the left reads "Best Thing," and the right one reads "Since Sliced," making "Best Thing Since Sliced," which might be the slogan.
The canned bread product makes a cameo appearance in "Atlantis SquarePantis," in Squidward's painting, though it is in a diffrent kind of can.
It later appears in the game, "SpongeBob Moves In!" as a product in which you can make. It was introduced during the summer 2014 update, where the theme was exercise and eating healthy to unlock things like the Fast Food Coliseum.
- Canned Bread is a real life product in Japan, and can also be found in select stores in the United States and other countries.
- Squidward also loves Swedish Barnacle Balls, which is also a canned food product.
- Canned Bread has become a popular Internet meme.
- Canned Bread is also pretty similar to Canned Coral as they are both food items which are served in cans.
- It is suggested that Canned Bread is sold in stores other than Full of Health from Squidward's line, "I bet they won't have- Canned Bread!"
|Food and Drinks (V • E)|