This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Friend or Foe short "Can't Swim," which aired on April 12, 2007.
- Plankton: What's the matter, man?
- Mr. Krabs: I can't swim!
- Plankton: Relax, Eugene, there's nothing wrong as long as we use these inner-tubes!
- Mr. Krabs: Well, okay. [his inner-tube blows up and he starts to scream]
- Plankton: Hold on.
- Mr. Krabs: Thanks, buddy!
- Plankton: Anytime, pal. [he starts to blow out of the hole]
- Mr. Krabs: [screams] Hey, I think I'm swimming!
- Plankton: Actually, that's called standing, but close enough.