This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Birth:||June 17, 1972|
Plano, Texas, U.S.
|Credits:||Assistant storyboard artist|
|Years:||1999 - 2005|
|List of episode credits|
Carl Harvey "C.H." Greenblatt (born June 17, 1972) used to be a crew member for SpongeBob SquarePants and The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. He provided the voice of Carl in the episode "Selling Out" and Fred Fredburger on "Billy and Mandy." He also appears several times in his own show, Chowder, usually in a puppet form. Most of the SpongeBob episodes he worked with Aaron Springer, Merriwether Williams and Frank Weiss.
Currently, Greenblatt has no plans to return to SpongeBob, due to his current position with Harvey Beaks. Interestingly, Greenblatt is currently the only old writer who hasn't returned after Sponge Out of Water.
Carl Harvey "C.H." Greenblatt (born June 17, 1972) is an American cartoon screenwriter, producer, and story board artist. He has worked on the TV series SpongeBob SquarePants, and on the Cartoon Network series The Grim Advnetures of Billy and Mandy. He is best known as the creator of Chowder, as well as of Harvey Beaks. He attended the University of Texas at Austin where he majored in advertising. He got his first job in the animation industry working as a storyboard artist for SpongeBob SqaurePants.
In November 2007, Greenblatt began Chowder, an animated show that he created and executive produced. He announced on his blog that Nickelodeon has given the go-ahead for an 11-minute pilot for a new show created by him entitled Harvey Beaks. He announced in September 2013 that the show has since been picked up for 26 11-minute episodes, with production commencing at the beginning of 2014.
Note: In Season One episodes, he was credited as Carl Greenblatt, not C.H. Greenblatt.
|002||Bubblestand/ Ripped Pants||assistant storyboard artist|
|003||Jellyfishing/ Plankton!||assistant storyboard artist|
|004||Naughty Nautical Neighbors/ Boating School||assistant storyboard artist|
|005||Pizza Delivery/ Home Sweet Pineapple||assistant storyboard artist|
|006||Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy/ Pickles||assistant storyboard artist|
|007||Hall Monitor/ Jellyfish Jam||assistant storyboard artist|
|008||Sandy's Rocket/ Squeaky Boots||assistant storyboard artist|
|009||Nature Pants/ Opposite Day||assistant storyboard artist|
|010||Culture Shock/ F.U.N.||assistant storyboard artist|
|011||MuscleBob BuffPants/ Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost||assistant storyboard artist|
|012||The Chaperone/ Employee of the Month||assistant storyboard artist|
|013||Scaredy Pants/ I Was a Teenage Gary||assistant storyboard artist|
|014||SB-129/ Karate Choppers|| writer, storyboard
|015||Sleepy Time/ Suds||assistant storyboard artist|
|016||Valentine's Day/ The Paper||assistant storyboard artist|
|017||Arrgh!/ Rock Bottom||writer, storyboard director|
|018||Texas/ Walking Small||writer, storyboard director|
|019||Fools in April/ Neptune's Spatula||writer, storyboard artist|
|020||Hooky/ Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II|| writer, storyboard
- "Something Smells" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Dying for Pie" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Squidville" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Pre-Hibernation Week" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Survival of the Idiots" - writer, storyboard artist
- "No Free Rides" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Shanghaied" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Gary Takes a Bath" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Band Geeks" - writer, storyboard artist
- "I'm with Stupid" - writer, storyboard artist
- "The Algae's Always Greener" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Just One Bite" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Doing Time" - writer, storyboard artist
- "As Seen on TV" - writer, storyboard artist
- "Wet Painters" - writer, storyboard director
- "Krusty Krab Training Video" - writer, storyboard director
- "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - writer, storyboard director
- "Mid-Life Crustacean" - writer, storyboard director
- "I Had an Accident" - writer, storyboard director
- "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - writer, storyboard director
- "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Storyboard artist
- He provided story, art, and lettering for the SpongeBob comic "Guess What Day It Is."
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found