This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water short "Brazil 2," which aired on February 6, 2015.
- [cue the "SpongeBob and Patrick Travel the World" intro]
- SpongeBob: Brazil's Amazon holds some amazing plants that can be found nowhere else in the world, such as the Brazil Nut!
- Patrick: Whoa... That is-
- SpongeBob: Don't do it!
- Patrick: It's-
- SpongeBob: No, Patrick!
- Patrick: Nuts! Haha!
- SpongeBob: Oh, barnacles! Considered one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Iguassu Falls on the border of Brazil and Argentina are enormous!!
- Patrick: I'm not a big fan of waterfalls... I prefer to stick to the rivers and lakes that I'm used to.
- SpongeBob: Patrick made sure to see the panoramic views of the city at Sugarloaf Mountain!
- Patrick: You can't tell from the picture, but that whole mountain is made of sugar.
- SpongeBob: Uh, Patrick, no it's not.
- Patrick: No? Then, what have I been putting in my coffee?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.