Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water short "Brazil 2," which aired on February 6, 2015.
- [cue the "SpongeBob and Patrick Travel the World" intro]
- SpongeBob: Brazil's Amazon holds some amazing plants that can be found nowhere else in the world, such as the Brazil Nut!
- Patrick: Whoa... That is-
- SpongeBob: Don't do it!
- Patrick: It's-
- SpongeBob: No, Patrick!
- Patrick: Nuts! Haha!
- SpongeBob: Oh, barnacles! Considered one of the 7 natural wonders of the world, the Iguassu Falls on the border of Brazil and Argentina are enormous!!
- Patrick: I'm not a big fan of waterfalls... I prefer to stick to the rivers and lakes that I'm used to.
- SpongeBob: Patrick made sure to see the panoramic views of the city at Sugarloaf Mountain!
- Patrick: You can't tell from the picture, but that whole mountain is made of sugar.
- SpongeBob: Uh, Patrick, no it's not.
- Patrick: No? Then, what have I been putting in my coffee?