Botany Bay has two versions. The first is a traditional sea shanty performed by Robert Alexander White, and the other version was performed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Botany Bay (b)
This version is the "sad" version of the song. At around 21 BPM, this is one of the slowest songs in the series.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Everyone is upset after SpongeBob pretends to drown.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - "Aw, what am I worried about?"
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I don't know why, Gary, I don't know."
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - "You were right. I wasn't ready for those blessed boots."
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob slowly returns to Bikini Bottom.
- 15b. "Suds" - A very sick SpongeBob is at work.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - SpongeBob and Patrick grow tired.
- 20a. "Hooky" - SpongeBob reveals to Mr. Krabs that he's been hooked.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It's..it's losin' money! Aw, you're right, SpongeBob, but I can't fire me pride and joy! It would break her fragile little heart!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he misses the Krusty Krab.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - Mr. Krabs cries the next morning; "I'm afraid you don't work here anymore."
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob sadly fries patties, pretending to have given up Mystery.
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - Mr. Krabs cries.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Mr. Krabs watches a kid throwing out a Krabby Patty because it's too old.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The next morning at The Krusty Krab.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mr. Krabs weeps.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman decides that he must quit scaring people after SpongeBob gets bored by his tricks.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy cries because he misses Potty.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "We're really sorry we let you run out of town."
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "It's no use... WE'RE RUINED!!! *runs off crying*"
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to SpongeBob.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - SpongeBob sadly talks to Mr. Krabs.
Botany Bay (c)
This version is a "happier" version of the song. This version plays at 101 BPM.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick hunt for the treasure on foot.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "SpongeBob, I've got a proposition for you."
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "You've come to the right place, son."
Nicolas Carr Version
The version of the song was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
This version is happier.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - The opening.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - SpongeBob RoundPants fills out an application.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - The opening.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob arrives at Mr. Krabs' house for the first time.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - A customer puts too much ketchup on his french fries. (Higher-Pitched)
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Flashback of Karen at the Krusty Krab.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Squidward is eager at the Krusty Krab.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob cleans the floor at the Krusty Krab.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff takes an order to a real customer.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Madame Hagfish tries to order a Krabby Patty.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make a fresh batch of Krabby Patties.; S.C.A.B.S.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with the mustard.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob pulling letters off the Krusty Krab sign.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Squidward cooks the patties; Squidward mops the floor.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - "Mr. Krabs, I'm concerned."
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs announces that he is taking a vacation.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man sees a ship. (Low pitched)
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward arrives at the Krusty Krab with a "prize" for SpongeBob.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Young Mermaid Man sees a boat. (Lower-Pitched)
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward arrives at the Krusty Krab the next day with a "gift" for SpongeBob.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Five minutes later...
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Squidward sees Karen taking his place.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - SpongeBob goes to Mr. Krabs' office.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - "I know of an empty restaurant that's got all its papers in order. We can move in right away."
This version is sadder.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Grandpa Redbeard.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy cries in a whale's esophagus.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - Mr. Krabs releases his clam from its cage. (Lower-Pitched)
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "At least I still have my personality."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab; Plankton sees Mr. Krabs at the door.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "We just went out to get pizza."
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - "How can you live without a happiest memory?"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Mr. Krabs lies on the floor.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Mr. Krabs weeps the sight of the Krusty Krab on sale at the thrift shop.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Oh, penny, I'm gonna miss you."
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs closes the Krusty Krab; Krabs crying.