- See the French SpongeBob Wiki for more.
|Distributor:||MTV Networks International|
|Picture format:||480i (4:3 SDTV) (1999–2012)|
|Original run:||1999 - Présent|
|Wiki:||Wiki Bob L'éponge|
|International SpongeBob SquarePants|
Bob l'éponge is the French version of SpongeBob SquarePants. In addition to having the episodes dubbed into this language, the French version of the intro has some different animations that are also seen in the Korean(EBS version), Italian, Castilian Spanish, and Welsh versions of the opening (see the gallery below for more). It airs on Nickelodeon, VRAKTV (Quebec) and Teletoon (France). It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants.
- 'SpongeBob SquarePants' - Bob l'éponge Carrée
- Patrick Star - Patrick Étoile de mer
- Squidward Tentacles - Carlo Tentacule
- Eugene Krabs - Eugène Krabs (Accent change)
- Pearl Krabs - Pearl Krabs (Doesn't change)
- Sandy Cheeks - Sandy Écureuil
- Plankton - Plancton (Pronunciation change)
- Gary the Snail - Gary
- Unlike the original version, calling SpongeBob, Bob, is an habitude.
- Those different-colors faces in the intro, were used on the first SpongeBob promo.
- An English version of this intro was accidentally used on British airings on Episode 179 (Segments: "Extreme Spots" and "Squirrel Record").
- Goof: When Painty the Pirate is saying oooooooh... you see what looks like a microphone at the top of the screen.