- See the French SpongeBob Wiki for more.
Bob l'éponge is the French version of SpongeBob SquarePants. In addition to having the episodes dubbed into this language, the French version of the intro has some different animations that are also seen in the Korean (EBS version), Italian, Castilian Spanish, and Welsh versions of the opening (see the gallery below for more). It airs on Nickelodeon, Vrak (Quebec), and Teletoon (France). It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Bob l'éponge
- Patrick Star - Patrick Étoile
- Squidward Tentacles - Carlo Tentacule
- Eugene Krabs - Monsieur Krabs
- Pearl Krabs - Pearl Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks - Sandy Écureuil
- Plankton - Plancton
- Gary the Snail - Gary
- Spot - Microbe
This is a comparison of the different versions of the French intro
- Unlike the original version, calling SpongeBob, "Bob," is a habitude.
- The different colored faces in the intro were used on the first SpongeBob promo.
- An English version of this intro was accidentally used on British airings on Episode 179 (Segments: "Extreme Spots" and "Squirrel Record").
- Goof: Before the HD intro, when Painty the Pirate says "oooooh...," the view can see what looks like a microphone at the top of the screen that's not supposed to be there.
- ^ Old Spongebob Teaser Trailer-Be There And Be Square (Rare) (July 3, 2010). Retrieved on October 23, 2017.