Blandy Franchising Company is a successful, or evil, money-hungry company that appears in the episode "Selling Out." They owned and founded the temporary replacement of the Krusty Krab, Krabby O'Monday's.
Role in episode
In the episode, Mr. Krabs sells the Krusty Krab, which converts into Krabby O'Monday's, wanting to be retired. It is a cruel place for the new employees like SpongeBob and Squidward to work, in which they both prefer the Krusty Krab.
Krabs comes out of retirement extremely soon, and he works in the restaurant, where he opposes every detail that he feels is not right or fit to be in a restaurant. When the garbage is stuck in a tube in the kitchen, the restaurant finally explodes, causing a mess.
Board of directors
- Howard Blandy (president)
- Howard Blandy's partners (co-owners)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (waiter)
- Squidward Tentacles (waiter)
- Eugene H. Krabs (busboy)
- Carl (manager)
- Human Resources guy
- The company's way of expanding their franchise is by takeovers.
- According to Mr. Krabs, Blandy has bought every family-owned business in Bikini Bottom. The Krusty Krab was an exception once Krabs became an uncontrollable employee.