|Blandy Franchising Company|
Their business card.
|Employment:||Howard Blandy's partners|
|List of places|
Blandy Franchising Company is a successful, or evil, money-hungry company that appears in the episode "Selling Out." They owned and founded the temporary replacement of the Krusty Krab, the Krabby O'Monday's.
Role of summary
In that episode, Mr. Krabs sold the Krusty Krab, which converted into Krabby O'Monday's. It was a cruel place for the new employees like SpongeBob and Squidward. Krabs came out of retirement very soon, and he worked in the restaurant where he opposed every detail that he feels isn't right or fit to be in a restaurant. When the garbage was stuck in a tube it the kitchen, it exploded. This disaster forced the owners (Howard Blandy and his partners) to sell it. The company was not heard of again.
Board of directors
- SpongeBob SquarePants (waiter)
- Squidward Tentacles (waiter)
- Eugene H. Krabs (busboy)
- Carl (manager)
- Human Resources Guy
- The company's way of expanding their franchise is by takeovers.
- According to Krabs, Blandy has bought every family-owned business in Bikini Bottom. The Krusty Krab was an exception once Krabs became an uncontrollable employee.
- Mr. Krabs appears to idolize Howard Blandy most likely due to his success.
- Krabby O' Mondays maybe inspired from T.G.I Fridays Restaurant from Fridays to Mondays and its American style atmosphere.