|List of associated production music contents|
Baby Elephant was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide from an angry Squidward.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl has a strict talk with SpongeBob.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "All I wanted to do was watch some smooth jazz on public television."
The Bachelor Lives
The Bachelor Lives was composed by Laurie Johnson. It sounds similar to the theme of the 1950's show "The Dick Van Dyke Show".
The Bachelor Life (a)
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Patrick watches TV.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Come on, Ernie, the movie's about to start."; Ernie and Tim watch a movie.
The Bachelor Life (c)
Bach's Toccata was originally composed by Johann Sebastian Bach, and later arranged by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Let's go scare somebody."
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - "I'm gonna turn into a vampire!"
Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton chats with SpongeBob.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "Oh, I get it! 'You caught me red handed!'"
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob bribes Mr. Krabs.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Plankton walks by Harold and Nat who are arguing in line.
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - Played every time Nat comes into the Chum Bucket.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - A customer orders at the drive-thru.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Karen goes outside to see the two customers.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - The two people visit the most disgusting places in town.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Karen massages Plankton.
Backporch Blues was composed by Richard Myhill.
Bad to the Spongebone
Bad to the Spongebone was composed by Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony, and Robert Vegara.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - A table of tough guys is shown; tough guy eats "grilled shoe".
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "Whoo! Let's rock!"
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - Another speedboat pulls up.
Bad Tempi 1
Bad Tempi 1 was composed and performed by Masters of Trash.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - Title card, and the music on the commercial.
Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
Ballet Shoes [#60.03] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The exterior of the mall is shown.
Ballett Walzer (Ballet Waltz)
Ballett Walzer (Ballet Waltz) was composed by Norbert Pawlicki.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Ballet music
Bandits was composed by Andy Allan and Martyn Laight.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Pickles are seen under Bubble Bass's tongue.
Banners Victorious was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - A helicopter drops the first billboard.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "This calls for CPR"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - SpongeBob sets up his grill.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob describes Kenny's accomplishments.
Banzai Rider was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy climb Coral Cliff.; After the record player scene.
Barbecue Beach was composed by Martin Busca.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - Title card; Whenever it shows the Wild Ones riding their motorcycles.
Bare Foot was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog is struck by lightning.
Baroque Cade 14 A Maj F
Baroque Cade 14 A Maj F was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "Look at them... these graceful, stoic creatures of the deep."
Baroque Fin 22 C Maj
Baroque Fin 22 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "The famed Bikini Bottom Opera House!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - "I know what to do!"
Bartmania (a) was composed by Guy Moon. It is one of the several APM songs that hasn't been played outside of Season 1.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - The anchovies invade the Krusty Krab.
Bashful Eyes is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - SpongeBob asks Mr. Plankton for his weekly performance review.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "Come on, guys, we're gonna be fine as long as we stick together. Remember we're a club."
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward ends up in the hospital.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - The ending.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - SpongeBob and Patrick do jigsaw puzzles.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick decide to do something special for Squidward.
Bass Clarinet Effect
Bass Clarinet Effect was composed by David Farnon.
Bat Stabs was composed by David Farnon. They are a tribute to the old 1960's Batman show. It also appeared on Ren and Stimpy.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy supposedly land in the Invisible Boat Mobile.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Used in sound effect cards.
Battle at Sea
Battle at Sea was composed by Johnny Pearson. Outside SpongeBob, it was used as the theme music for the little-known Monty Python sketch "The Black Eagle".
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "Climb, Mr. Squidward, climb!"
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and DoodleBob's first climatic battle.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - A boy tries to squirt SpongeBob with ketchup.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Battle stations, men!"
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob and Patrick's battle in the air.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob tries to get the formula to Plankton.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton blows up Krabs' safe.
Battle March Links
The Battle March Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Battle March Link (a)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "This is inexcusable! Yuck!"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - "SpongeBob, we have a situation."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Good effort, SpongeDope!"
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "Patrick, don't eat the tarter sauce!"
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - The Krusty Lair
Battle March Link (d)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton replaces the Chum Bucket with a new coliseum.
Battle March Link (f)
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune zaps Patrick again.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - Krabs rips his shirt off.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Krabs? What are you doing here?"
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "It is the day I steal the Krabby Patty formula from Krabs!"
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton climbs out of the sewer.
Battle Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton falling and screaming; Plankton falls down the chimney.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fall out the window.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary tries to get past the ball.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Everyone goes to the bathroom.
Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - The opening; The ending.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - The opening.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "It's a new dance craze!"
- . "The Endless Summer" - Title card.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - SpongeBob returns home from work.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr. Krabs describes 'Stinky Burgers'.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he has been riding the roller coaster.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - The opening.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob goes into Tony Jr's house.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Doing crunches.
- . "What if SpongeBob Was Gone? (Gary)" - Gary having a party.
The Beast Within was composed by Paddy Kingsland. This track seems to be semi-associated with the Flying Dutchman. It also appeared on Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "There's the guy who took your ice cream."; "...when you're maniacal?!"
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "Now that introductions are out of the way, it's time for dinner." (Squidward's ending)
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - Patrick puts the dollar in the candy machine.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob reads the instructions for the challenge.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Dutchman tries to scare an old lady; the Dutchman enters a gym.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Savory light, come to me."
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "Excuse me, which way to the Fist O' Pain?"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - "I'll grant your wish, but it'll cost ya."
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "You morons cut off my beard!"
Beautiful Moonlit Night
Beautiful Moonlit Night was composed by George Wilson.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob fakes being weak and tells the lifeguard he needs a tailor.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Oh, youth... cut down in its prime!"
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - Mama Krabs faints.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Wracked with pain... can't move..."
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "As that I realize, the images seen here tonight may be retchedly hideous, I am going to tell you what you can do to end this travesty. You can donate one penny to me, Mr. Krabs. Also known as, Mr. Krabs, the man who doesn't have one."; Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob both cry.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "I can't hear you with all the lonely voices in my head."
- . "Plankton Pays" - Jellyfish trauma center.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Squidward begins his story; Squidward finishes his story.
Beauty Parade was composed by Syd Dale.
Beer Festival was composed by Dick Walter.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Music on Patrick's headphones
Beer (On This Table) Please
Beer (On This Table) Please was composed by Rosita S Romano.
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob dressed as a lederhosen.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward acts as a german to SpongeBob.
Beetle Escap 40
Beetle Escap 40 was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Squidward watching ballet.
Before the Beginning
Before the Beginning was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Sandy's invention revealed
Befuddled was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - Squidward sees junk in his front yard; "Thanks for noticing, Squidward."
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - SpongeBob makes a rock with googly eyes; "Privacy, please."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The guests arrive at SpongeBob's house; "Wait, come back!"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Mailman arrives at Krusty Krab.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs laughs.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - SpongeBob and Patrick laughing.
Befuddled Gent was composed by Phillip Green.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Well, well, Eugene Krabs."
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - SpongeBob's pants are removed.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Mr. Krabs has been nominated for "Cheapest Crab" award.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward reads SpongeBob a bedtime story.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Mary's in love with Gary; "Say goodbye to your friends."; Gary's at the park the next day.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "I'm in-diff-er-ent."
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs is shown in a dress; "You look fine to me."
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Actually, just let me talk to him for a minute."
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a tour; "I wanna go to the mall!"
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Old Man Jenkins tells SpongeBob & Patrick about the drain.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to search Plankton for the key.; Patrick eats popcorn.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - SpongeBob puts on his abrasive side; The abrasive side insults SpongeBob's Grandma.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - Exterior shot of the hospital.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "What's that supposed to be?"
- . "Plankton Pays" - SpongeBob steps on Plankton.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Token has no monetary value. Tokens!? This must be a decoy."
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - "Is this yard still for rent?"; "I can hardly believe what I'm hearing!" "Repulsive!"
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squilvia introduces herself.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Squidward yells into SpongeBob's stethoscope.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Plankton walks with chum in a line of vehicles.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Patrick answers the phone.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Karen and Karen 2.0 argue. (Low Pitched)
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - The doctor talks about the Demolition Derby.
- 174a. "Treats!" - "Do you have any Snail Bites?"
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - Plankton gives Squidward's Chum Fricassee meal a taste test.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff realizes SpongeBob is afraid of the driving course; "Out here, there's nothing but the road!"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Plankton holds up contract; Mr. Krabs takes the contract.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Mr. Krabs arrives at SpongeBob's pineapple.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton writing graffiti.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Dr. Mundane enters.
Beheading of the King
Beheading of the King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick are inside the hole for their "nap".
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick sitted on a giant arrow.
Bella Italia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Krabs and Mrs. Puff on a date.
Bell Hop (a)
Bell Hop (a) is the theme song from the BBC programme Terry and June. It was composed by John Shakespeare. It is most commonly associated with Patchy the Pirate.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces that it is time to vote; Patchy introduces Patrick's ending.
- 54. "Ugh" - "I told you prehistoric times were fun!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The new pirate patties are shown; Potty gets promoted to assistant manager; Patchy gets fired.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Final scene of Patchy in his house.
Berlin 1945 A
Berlin 1945 A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Best of the West
Best of the West was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob rides Mystery to work.
Beware the Ripper (c)
Beware the Ripper (c) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Patrick calls the cops
Beyond the Galaxy
Beyond the Galaxy was composed by Larry Hochman.
- And Krabs Saves the Day - Krabs covers Man Ray in tartar sauce.
- Mooncation - Sandy's special spacesuit.
- Bubble Troubles - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble on the surface.
Big Bad Giant
Big Bad Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - King Krabs apologizes to SpongeBob and Patrick; The dragon jellyfish delivers a message to King Krabs.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - Patrick scolds Sandy.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - The garbageman enters; The Vikings introduce themselves; "What is it that you two know how to do?"
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Grandpa Redbeard gets angry with Mr. Krabs and tells him about how lies are "stinky".
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton's drill hits a rock.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The insect flies away.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob her robot warehouse.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - The Yeti Krab emerges from his cave.
Big City Sidewalks
Big City Sidewalks was composed by Sam Spence.
Big Ed's March
Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence. This music is most likely to be common with someone being strong and tough.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - Title card; SpongeBob tries to lift an anchor with his Anchor Arms.
- 16b. "The Paper" - "I'm a box of army supplies bringing relief to the hungry troops..."; Squidward attempts to turn the paper into a helicopter.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs' give pep talks.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Montage of SpongeBob training.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob pulls off his own tooth and puts it in Squidward's clarinet mouth piece.
The Big Laugh
The Big Laugh was originally composed by Jurgen Schlachter. The track heard on SpongeBob was composed by an unknown author. It is very different from most of the tracks used on the show, as it is mainly comprised of different laughs repeated over and over again.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Played whenever Manray gets tickled by the tickle belt.
Big Scene F
Big Scene F was composed by Hermann Langschwert.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "What's going on with this thing?"
Big Show Theme
Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces the winning ending.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - A movie theater is being built.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward fantasizes his symphonic debut.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob shoots up into the air.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - ”Hello money!"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob shows the crew to the fridge door.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Mr. Krabs pulls out the red carpet.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Everyone cheers.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Patrick tells SpongeBob that he needs an ad blitz of a monumental proportion.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - The ending.
- . "Traffic" - Drum roll.
Bikini Babes was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig's crowd follows in SpongeBob's footsteps.
Bikini Bottom Bound
Bikini Bottom Bound was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
|155||A Friendly Game||Title card.|
|159||A SquarePants Family Vacation||"We did everything we dreamt of doing at the Great Barrier Reef."|
|166||Bubble Troubles||The ending.|
|168||Restraining SpongeBob||Title card.|
|174||Treats!||Montage of Gary performing for Snail Bites.|
|175||It's a SpongeBob Christmas!||"Merry Christmas, fellas!"|
|178||Hello Bikini Bottom!||The ending.|
|181||License to Milkshake||Title card.|
|185||It Came from Goo Lagoon||Mr. Krabs laughs, after he gave TNT to Plankton.|
|186||Plankton's Pet||Title card.|
|189||SpongeBob You're Fired||Title card.|
|201||Sandy's Nutmare||The ending.|
|202||Snail Mail||SpongeBob writes a letter; Mailman arrives.|
|204||Mutiny on the Krusty||The ending.|
Bikini Bottom News Theme
Bikini Bottom News Theme was composed by Nicolas Carr. This usually plays when the news comes on.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - Clamu crying.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - The fake health inspector.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - The beginning.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob flying.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Mad Snail disease.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - The different jellyfish.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - During the food critic report.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Before Mermaidman's speech.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - People talking about SpongeBob.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - Bad wind not going away.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The Pet Show.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - The robots.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - The bad storm in Bikini Bottom.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - News on TV.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - News on TV; "Coming up: an interview with a manatee..."
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Who the suspect is.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick karate chopping everything.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The Whelk invasion.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The ride getting stuck.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob and Tony Fast Jr.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The sleigh race report.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Squidward is watching the news. (Lower-Pitched)
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - News on TV; Sandy's Interview; Well, there you have it."
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Breaking News.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Sandy turns on the TV; News bulletin.
- . "Krabby Patty Report" - Opening.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - News on TV.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - The beginning.
Bikini Bottom Police
Bikini Bottom Police was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Cops arrive at Mrs. Puff's house.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Cop writes Squidward a ticket (Higher-Pitched); Cop writes Squidward another ticket three times; Cop appears; Cop appears again; "Are you, SpongeBob SquarePants?"; Cop writes Squilliam a ticket; Cop clears throat.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Cops arrest SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Cop appears.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "Hold it, buddy."
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Cop appears at the Krusty Krab; "Oh, you're welcome."
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - Cops arrive; "Thanks for the information, citizen."; "Thank you again, officers!"
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Cops in the car; Mrs. Puff gets arrested.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton gets arrested.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Thieves fall into the police car.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Cop writing a ticket; Cop walks away.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Cops arrive at SpongeBob's house.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Cop sees graffiti.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Mrs. Puff get arrested.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Cops appear.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - Squidward get arrested.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Cops appear at the Krusty Krab.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Cop appears.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Cops hit Patrick.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Cops appears.
Bird Brains is composed by Peter Straus, and performed by Stephen Hillenburg, Steve Belfer, Carlos Palazio, Googe. This music played in Party Pooper Pants and closing credits.
Bird Lady from Ghost Town
Bird Lady from Ghost Town was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patchy's party.; Patchy reappears.; Back from commercials.
Bittersweet Memory was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Many years ago, I took that challenge!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "It's true, Tom!"
Bizarre Swing was composed by John Cacavas.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob in New Kelp City.
Blackbeard was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Patrick appears as an old-timey robber.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Dead Eye Plankton takes money from Western Krabs.
The Black Death
The Black Death was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - A hot dog vendor is shown; Neptune thinks Larry pulled out the spatula.
Black Empire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Every Villain Is Lemons.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plankton's audition as Man Ray.
Black Stockings was composed by David Lindup.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton drools.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Money! *gasps* Hey, where are you goin', beautiful?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drool at the sight of the Krabby Patty.
Black Swarm was composed by Simon Benson.
Blaze of Brass (d)
Blaze of Brass (d) was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Oh, I just love the little ketchup dimples you do... you're me new Employee of the Month!"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "A doughnut this nice deserves to be served on fine china."
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "I present... MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!!!"
Blazing Trails was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Sandy fights what she thinks is the Alaskan Bullworm, but SpongeBob tries to tell her that's not what she's fighting.
Bliss was composed by Alec Gould.
- 87a "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob picnics with Patty.
Blondes & Bullets (a)
Blondes & Bullets (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton escapes with the formula but SpongeBob defeats Plankton.
Blood in the Gutter
Blood in the Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "Ever alert, Mermaid Man has trained himself to sleep with his eyes open."
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - The police officer and What Zit Too Ya catch Squidward with the wallet.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob tells Patrick about Jack M. Crazyfish.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Plankton escapes from jail.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs explains how he stole the secret ingredient to avoid paying $1.99.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - The police officer arrests Dale.
Bloodbath was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Squidward fights the Yeti Krab.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - The "Killer Patty" (Squidward) beats up all four restaurant owners.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Ship being tossed about.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton pulls fail-safe switch.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane breaks down.
Blow the Man Down
Blow the Man Down is a traditional sea-shanty. It is this very melody that is the basis of the "SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song". Several instrumental versions are heard in the show.
Blow the Man Down
This version is performed by Brian Peters.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - Mr. Krabs changes the "Open" sign to "Closed".
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "I had my torpedo removed long ago."
Blow the Man Down (b)
This version is performed by Robert Alexander White.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to get back to work, " You're just gonna have to fire me."
- 20a. "Hooky" - Mr. Krabs makes Patrick and SpongeBob promise never to go near the hooks again.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he's going to eat them.
Blow the Man Down (c)
This version is known as a "sad" version
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "I'm sorry, Patrick."
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Mr. Krabs starts his sob story.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "After the war..."
Blow the Man Down (d)
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about his best friend that was a dollar that he spent on a soda.
Blue Blood was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Blue Blood (f)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "Squidward, wait!"
Blue Danube was composed by Johann Strauss.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - This serves as the background music of the ending section of "Nick B.'s Blue Danube".
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - "And a-one... and a-two... and... aha!"; SpongeBob still practicing; "And a-one... and a-two..."; "And a-one... and a-two..."
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward chases SpongeBob for his clarinet while they're in outer space.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - The police catch Plankton in outer space.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon"- The Bubble giant pushes Plankton and the goo bubble up in outer space.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Johnny dancing.
Blue Dobro (a)
Blue Dobro (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 18a. "Texas" - "What did you say?" / "Texas is dumb?"
Bobbins and Spindles
Bobbins and Spindles was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- Model Sponge - "Patrick, when next you see me, it shall be on the television."
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - Great Barrier Reef brochure.
- The Fish Bowl - Patrick's daydream.
Bobby Shaftoe is a traditional sea shanty performed by Brian Peters.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "Look, Patrick, a real live ghost mop."
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Yessiree, that's bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use."
Bobsled was composed by Caesar Giovannini and Wayne Robinson.
- The Cent of Money - Gary and Mr. Krabs enter at the laundromat.
- What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do? - Opening.
Bongo Crazy (b)
Bongo Crazy (b) was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Dexter.
Bonnie Blue Gal
Bonnie Blue Gal was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "So begins the annual Fry Cook Games."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob begins his final exam.
Border Run was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Title card; The dancers are doing the whack.
Boring Morning was composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "SpongeBob, would you please find your own flowers to sniff?"
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - The ending
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob leaves his house and sees Squidward.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - "Fun?"
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - SpongeBob shows Squidward the exact replica of his living room.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Squidward stepped in gum.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "SpongeBob won't let me play with my toy."
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - "All right, look."
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "Cause pineapples are sweet, and you are sweet also as well"
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Someone donates a plate.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Oh, fine"
Bossa Cubana was composed by Gerhard Narholz. Outside of SpongeBob, this was heard on Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's A Monkey, and the video game Saints Row 2.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob in the Barg-n'-Mart searching for the spatula.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - Scenes with Squidward in the bathroom.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Sandy goes shopping.
Botany Bay is a traditional sea shanty performed by Robert Alexander White as well as another performed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr which replaced the original version during Season 6.
Botany Bay (b)
This version is the stereotypical "sad" version of the song.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Everyone is upset after SpongeBob pretends to drown.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - "Aw, what am I worried about?"
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I don't know why, Gary, I don't know."
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - "You were right. I wasn't ready for those blessed boots."
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob slowly returns to Bikini Bottom.
- 15b. "Suds" - A very sick SpongeBob is at work.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - SpongeBob and Patrick grow tired.
- 20a. "Hooky" - SpongeBob reveals to Mr. Krabs that he's been hooked.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Mr. Krabs cries because he is losing money.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that he misses the Krusty Krab.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - Mr. Krabs cries the next morning; "I'm afraid you don't work here anymore."
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob sadly fries patties, pretending to have given up Mystery.
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - Mr. Krabs cries.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Mr. Krabs watches a kid throwing out a Krabby Patty because it's too old.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The next morning at The Krusty Krab.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mr. Krabs weeps.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman decides that he must quit scaring people after SpongeBob gets bored by his tricks.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Patchy cries because he misses Potty.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "We're really sorry we let you run out of town."
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "It's no use... WE'RE RUINED!!! *runs off crying*"
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to SpongeBob.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - SpongeBob sadly talks to Mr. Krabs.
Botany Bay (c)
This version is a "happier" version of the song.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick hunt for the treasure on foot.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "SpongeBob, I've got a proposition for you."
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "You've come to the right place, son."
Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr version
This version is happier.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - The opening.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - SpongeBob RoundPants fills out an application.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - The opening.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob arrives at Mr. Krabs' house for the first time.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - A customer puts too much ketchup on his french fries. (Higher-Pitched)
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Flashback of Karen at the Krusty Krab.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Squidward is eager at the Krusty Krab.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob cleans the floor at the Krusty Krab.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff takes an order to a real customer.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Madame Hagfish tries to order a Krabby Patty.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make a fresh batch of Krabby Patties.; S.C.A.B.S.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with the mustard.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob pulling letters off the Krusty Krab sign.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Squidward cooks the patties; Squidward mops the floor.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - "Mr. Krabs, I'm concerned."
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs announces that he is taking a vacation.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward arrives at the Krusty Krab with a "prize" for SpongeBob.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Young Mermaid Man sees a boat. (Lower-Pitched)
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward arrives at the Krusty Krab the next day with a "gift" for SpongeBob.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - "Five Minutes Later..."
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Squidward sees Karen taking his place.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - SpongeBob goes to Mr. Krabs' office.
This version is more sad.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs apologizes to Grandpa Redbeard.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy cries in a whale's esophagus.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - Mr. Krabs releases his clam from its cage. (Lower-Pitched)
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "At least I still have my personality."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab; Plankton sees Mr. Krabs at the door.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "We just went out to get pizza."
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - "How can you live without a happiest memory?"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Mr. Krabs lies on the floor.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Mr. Krabs weeps the sight of the Krusty Krab on sale at the thrift shop.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "Oh, penny, I'm gonna miss you."
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs closes the Krusty Krab; Krabs crying.
Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Box Office [#76]
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward greets everyone.
- 123 & 124."Truth or Square" - The security guard shows Patchy to the waiting room.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - SpongeBob goes to the TV studio.
Box Office [#77]
- Model Sponge - SpongeBob arrives the next day at the studio.
- Squid Plus One- "Oh, I've heard of that!"
Box Office [#80]
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward is back to normal.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "I did?"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward reads the invitation.
Box Office [#81]
- Truth or Square - Patchy flipping through the Rolodex.
- Goodbye, Krabby Patty? - "And I've got the perfect guy for the job!"
Boy Wizard's Teacher
Boy Wizard's Teacher was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123/124. "Truth or Square" - "Let's get this thing out of here!"
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy fixes everything
Boys and Girls
Boys and Girls was composed by Brian Peters.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - A little girl jumps rope.
Brass Moment [#77]
Brass Moment [#77] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Huh?!"
Brave and Bold
Brave and Bold was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob and Plankton see the Hot Dog Stand.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "This joke has gone far enough!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "I'm tired of playing second banana to a man who wears a bra."
- 82b. "Night Light" - The moth appears.
Bridal Chorus was composed by Richard Wagner.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Patrick and his "wife" appear.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "We each wear rings in memory of this moment."
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Wedding scene.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - An organ plays in the begining of Mr. Krabs' wedding.
Break-Thru was composed by Gary Mills.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Montage of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward.
Break In was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "That rodent's right!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "This is the Navy, son!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob gives the mayor a Nature Patty.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton mutes Karen.
Breakfast Show (a)
Breakfast Show (a) was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick watches TV.
Bring on the Girls
Bring on the Girls was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - The Krusty Krab parade the arrival for Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
Broadway Dazzle was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick imagines the future.
Broken Romance was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob is sad because the Krusty Krab is closed.
Brushes was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Stephen Dexter.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Squidward rebuilding SpongeBob's house.
Bubble Poppin' Boys
Bubble Poppin' Boys was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Title Card; The Bubble Poppin' Boys appear.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick spy on Mr. Krabs.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob tells the "story" of how Sandy "stole" the secret ingredient.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Squidward gets caught speeding.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob explains his plan.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - After Plankton reads Karen's letter.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick sneak out of the doll houses.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob slips on the soap.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - The beginning.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - "Hey, lightweight, what do you think you're doing with my girl?"; Bully snail threatens Gary; "Hey, this ain't over, runt!"; "After me, fellas."; Snail gang enters; "Where do you think you're going?!".
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "I don't believe either of you."
- 148a. "The Masterpiece"- "You want me to go... undercover?"
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - SpongeBob warns Squidward about the "creepy creepers."
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - "Gather round, fellow convicts!"; "If it's chum you want, it's chum you shall have!"
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Title card; Pods introduced; At the playground.
Buccaneer Overture was composed by David Arkenstone.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Grandpa Redbeard fights skeletons.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy searches for SpongeBob.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Sandy gives SpongeBob a submarine to search for Patrick.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob and Gary look all over the world for Snail Bites.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Pirates attack.
Buckle Down March
Buckle Down March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "The Krusty Krab Stadium! Wow!"
Buenos Aires (b)
Buenos Aires (b) was composed by Norman Candler.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's moving.
Buffalo Girls or "Buffalo Gals" is a traditional folk song performed by Martyn Laight.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Well, what's in it for us?"
Buffoonery was composed by Van Phillips.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Other kids with Whirly Brains.
Build Up was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces the winning ending.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick are brought back to life. The soundtrack for this music here is longer than usual since the beginning was composed by Gregor F. Narholz for the tear to slide down the cord and the smoke from the electric heat to rise up to the fire sprinkler system. In this variant, there are 7 synth notes and then the drums come in first before the music is played. This music variant is nearly 40 seconds and about almost a minute.
Burglar Bill (d)
Burglar Bill (d) was composed by Andrew J.J. Hall. Outside of SpongeBob, it is used in Camp Lazlo, a show aired on Cartoon Network that extensively uses the APM Music library.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob throws a peanut at Clamu.
Bumbling (b) was composed by Bernd Gesell.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Squidward decides to play a song with Howard.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward babbles.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "As you know, certain penalties are involved."
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - An art critic arrives.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "I've always taken a shine to you"
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Krabs won't let Squidward leave.
The Busy Finales were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Busy Finale 07 B
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Audience cheers.
Busy Finale 07 B Maj
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - SpongeBob passes the test.
Busy Finale 07 D Maj
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Squidward watching ballet.
Busy Life was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy shows off her nutcracker; Nutcracker peels bananas.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - "Good day, future motorists."
- . "Jellyfishing Safety Tips" - Plays throughout. (Lower-Pitched)
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plays throughout the storyboard for the Krusty Krab commercial.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Plays throughout Plankton's yard sale.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - Different uses for patties.
Busy Schedule was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Meeting begins.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Old lady passes driving test.
Busy Shoppers was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - First scene of SpongeBob's normality.
Buzz Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.