Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bikini Bottom's Most Wanted|
|Released:||August 6, 2015 (Germany)|
September 9, 2015 (Australia)
February 8, 2016 (UK)
|List of DVDs|
|184a - "Jailbreak!"|
|186b - "Plankton's Pet"|
|184b - "Evil Spatula"|
|187b - "Séance Shméance"|
|182a - "Little Yellow Book"|
|188b - "Yeti Krabs"|
|186a - "Safe Deposit Krabs"|
|170b - "Home Sweet Rubble"|
|List of home videos|
- This DVD contains crime and a few Plankton-themed episodes.
- This is the sixth DVD to include Season 9 episodes. The other five were Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay, SpongeBob, You're Fired!, Heroes in Action, It Came from Goo Lagoon, and The Adventures of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- It is unknown if this DVD will be released in the USA.
- The only three Plankton-themed episodes on this DVD are "Jailbreak!," "Plankton's Pet," and "Evil Spatula." The other five episodes on this DVD don't have Plankton in them.
- This DVD was released on Corky Carroll's 68th birthday, nine years after the WhoBob WhatPants? book was released, and one year after the SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection 2-disc Box-Set was released.
- This DVD was released in Germany seven years after "Plankton's Regular" premiered.
- This DVD was released in the UK 11 years after Gone Jellyfishin' was released and four years after SpongeBob Comics No. 7 was released.