This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants educational short "Bike Safety Tips," which aired on May 15, 2017.
- [The episode begins with SpongeBob and Patrick getting ready to go bicycling. SpongeBob puts on his helmet while Patrick puts Gary on his head.]
- SpongeBob: Patrick!
- Gary: Meow. [slithers off Patrick's head]
- SpongeBob: You need a helmet that fits properly!
- [Patrick puts on his helmet and gives a thumbs up. However, his helmet was too tight and breaks off.]
- SpongeBob: And make sure your bike is the right size. Your feet should touch the ground while sitting.
- [Patrick is sitting on a really big penny-farthing.]
- SpongeBob: Uh, Patrick?
- Patrick: [grunts as his head sticks out of the water] Mine's too big.
- French Narrator: A little later...
- [SpongeBob and Patrick ride their bicycles on the right side of the road.]
- SpongeBob: Now, ride on the right side of the road and follow all traffic signs.
- Patrick: [reading sign] "The End."
- Both: [laugh] Together, let's make safe happen!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.