This article is currently in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by contributing to it.
This is a list of all things that have been mentioned throughout the series, including characters, locations, and objects.
- Beth: a student who attended Mrs. Puff's Boating School. She graduated before the episode, "Hall Monitor" occurred. She was also only mentioned by Mrs. Puff, herself, and Jimmy shouting "She graduated!"
- Donkey Fish: A supposed creature that is mentioned by Squidward in the episode "Hello Bikini Bottom!." After a kid pinned Squiward, Squidward yelled at the kid saying "I am not a Donkey Fish!".
- Hash Slinging Slasher: A character mentioned by Squidward in the episode "Graveyard Shift." The Hash Slinging Slasher supposely came whenever the lights flicker on and off, the phone will ring and nobody will answer, and that his ghost will appear on the bus.
- Mario: Mario was mentioned by Patrick in the episode "The Bully." Mario apparently works at Pizza Castle.
- Pearl's Mother: A character that is the supposed mother of Pearl Krabs. Mr. Krabs commonly mentions this name whenever something suprises him.
- T.S. Halibut: - mentioned by SpongeBob in "A Pal for Gary." It is a pun on real-life playwright T.S. Eliot.
- Bikini Bell: A phone company mentioned by SpongeBob in the episode "Life of Crime." Mr. Krabs went here and stole a telephone from there falsely telling SpongeBob and Patrick that he "borrowed" it.
- Extreme Sports is a company that owns The Drastic Radicals. It has only been mentioned in the episode "Extreme Spots."
- Farawayville: A location mentioned by Girly TeenGirl in the episode "The Slumber Party." Girly TeenGirl says she moved from there to attend Pearl's slumber party. However, Pearl didn't believe her (thinking it was SpongeBob in disguise) and she and her friends drove Girly TeenGirl away. As Girly TeenGirl (who is revealed to be not SpongeBob in disguise) is running away, she says while crying "I am so moving back to Farawayville!"
- Leisure Village: A location that was mentioned by the narrator in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III." Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy went on a vacation to this place while SpongeBob and Patrick watched over their lair.
- Pet Hospital: - a hospital for domestic pets, mentioned in "Band Geeks," where Squidward's clarinet playing was mistakened for a dying animal. Purple Doctorfish works there, along with Paramedics.
- Pizza Castle: A restaurant mentioned by Patrick in "The Bully." Pizza Castle may be a parody of Pizza Hut and is a restaurant that serves pizzas. Mario is a known employee that works there.
- Robot-Pirate Island: A location mentioned by Squidward in the episode "Idiot Box." Squidward wanted to arm wrestle with robots on the moon and thought that SpongeBob and Patrick could take him there. However, Squidward is angred not to do so and, a little later, Squidward heard noises of Robot-Pirate Island from the box.
- S.S. Diarrhea: A location and boat mentioned by Mr. Krabs in the episode "Squilliam Returns." Mr. Krabs was the head chef of this ship.
- Sizzling Spring Sauna: A location mentioned by Patrick in the episode "Life of Crime." Mr. Krabs went to the sauna and stole a towel from there falsely telling SpongeBob and Patrick that he "borrowed" it.
- Ukulele Bottom: A town/city mentioned by Patrick in the episode "I Was a Teenage Gary." This is where the Annual Jellfishers Convention was held.
Food and drinks
- Chumbalaya: a type of food sold at the Chum Bucket that was first mentioned by Plankton in the episode "F.U.N." after SpongeBob knocked on the door. Plankton said "Our special today is Chum... Balaya". As always, it is marked with a "new" sign on the menu. It is never seen in the show. The name is a parody of the Creole dish, Jambalaya.
- Diet Dr. Kelp: A drink mentioned by Tom in the episode "Pizza Delivery." Tom was angry that SpongeBob didn't bring him his drink.