"Backstage Pants" is a SpongeBob SquarePants special. It is the series of some short clips hosted by crew members. It can be found in the Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies DVD.
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob) talks about Ripped Pants, his favorite episode.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's underwear.
- Roger Bumpass (Squidward) talks about his character.
- Tom & Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick) recording some sounds.
- Carolyn Lawrence (Sandy) talks about her character.
- Steve Hillenburg (show creator) talks about sponges.
- Jay Lender (Storyboard Director/Writer) shares a little anecdote about SpongeBob.
- Jay shares a story about Nosferatu.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's bed.
- Tom talks about talks about SpongeBob's pet, Gary the snail.
- Bill describes something really, really stinky.
- Tom tells a story about stinky stuff in San Francisco.
- Tom & Bill doing recording voices.
- Mr. Lawrence (writer and voice of Plankton) talks about "the stench".
- Derek Drymon (Creative Director) & Steve describe the smell.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's relationship with Squidward.
- Squidward's laugh.
- Tom talks about what SpongeBob does with the jellyfish he catches.
- Steve talks about jellyfishing while playing with his paper jellyfish in the office.
Dying for Pie
- All about Mr. Krabs.
- BOOM - talking about the bomb.
- Carolyn tells us why Sandy is in the bottom of the ocean.
- What is in the Krabby Patty recipe? - part 1
- What is in the Krabby Patty? - part 2
- Karen, the computer wife.
- Sherm Cohen, Storyboard Supervisor and writer of the F.U.N song.
- What is in the Krabby Patty? - part 3