"Backstage Pants" is a SpongeBob SquarePants special. It is a series of some short clips hosted by crew members. It can be found in the Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies DVD.
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob) talks about "Ripped Pants," his favorite episode.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's underwear.
- Stephen Hillenburg (show creator) talks about sponges.
- Jay Lender (Storyboard Director/Writer) shares a little anecdote about SpongeBob.
- Jay shares a story about Nosferatu.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's bed.
- Tom talks about talks about SpongeBob's snail pet, Gary.
- Bill describes something really, really stinky.
- Tom tells a story about stinky stuff in San Francisco.
- Tom & Bill recording their voices.
- Mr. Lawrence (writer and voice of Plankton) talks about "the stench."
- Derek Drymon (Creative Director) and Steve describe the smell.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's relationship with Squidward.
- Squidward's laugh.
- Tom talks about what SpongeBob does with the jellyfish he catches.
- Steve talks about jellyfishing while playing with his paper jellyfish in the office.
- All about Mr. Krabs.
- BOOM - talking about the bomb.
- Carolyn tells us why Sandy is in the bottom of the ocean.
- Out of all of these, the episode "Something Smells" has the most clips.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.