Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sagittarius
- Patrick Star: Taurus
- Squidward Tentacles: Libra
- Eugene H. Krabs: Cancer
- Sheldon J. Plankton: Leo
- Pearl Krabs: Virgo
- Joe and Paramedics #2: Gemini
- Sandals: Pisces
At the beginning of every short, Squidward is playing his clarinet. After that, he congratulates the birthday of one Zodiac sign and then starts "predicting." At the end of every short Squidward says "I'm Squidward, your Nicktoon astrologer," and says something random and then plays his clarinet again.
|Squidward congratulates the birthday of Zodiac cancer sign.|
|Squidward tells you about the zodiac sign, Gemini.|
|Squidward talks about Leo.|
|Squidward talks on how Pisces lie.|
|Squidward talks about Sagittarius.|
|Squidward talks about Taurus.|
|Squidward talks about Virgo.|
|Squidward talks about Libra.|
- Each episode aired during commercial breaks on Nickelodeon, one for each time of the year in Zodiac signs.
- The Zodiac signs are represented by characters often crudely dressed up to look like the actual sign's animal.
- Although the "micro-series" was somewhat popular, it was cut from Nickelodeon's line up after airing for a year, but is still sometimes aired on Nicktoons Network, along with many cancelled Nickelodeon mini-series and shows.
- These are the first shorts of the SpongeBob SquarePants series.
- The shorts are also available in the Russian language. (Leo is also available in Polish.)
- Sandy and Gary are the only main characters to be absent as a Zodiac sign or in this shorts.
- The two shorts that are lost are Libra (Squidward) and Virgo (Pearl).