|Manual of Style|
- A. Article of the Month
- 1. This section outlines the process by which an article become featured on the home page for each month.
- 2. Procedures
- a. These clauses outline the process of the Article of the Month award.
- b. Eligibility
- i. The article must follow all relevant guidelines.
- ii. The article must be free of spelling/grammar issues.
- iii. The article must be at least 3,000 bytes (see history to find the size).
- iv. The article must be free of any editing controversy.
- v. The article must be of the highest quality.
- vi. The article must contain at least one image.
- c. Nomination process
- i. The nominator will create a nomination page and list reasons why the article is good enough to be featured.
- ii. Everyone can contribute to the discussion and show their support or opposition for the nomination.
- iii. Nomination discussions expire after (3) months. After this, an article can be renominated.
- iv. On the last day of each month the next month's Article of the Month will be determined based on the following formula: (Number of Supports)-(Number of Opposed)=Nomination Rating. The current article with the highest nomination rating at the time will become the "Article of the Month" for the following month.
To nominate an article, use the following form:
- 1. Be sure that the article you nominate follows the above requirements, otherwise the nomination will be closed.
- 1. Replace ARTICLE with the name of the article you wish to nominate in the box below.
- 2. If the article has already been nominated, add a "/2" or /"3" etc. after their name. (Example: ARTICLE/2 or ARTICLE/3)
- 3. Click the button to create the nomination page.
- 4. On the nomination page, state your reasons for why you believe the article you nominated should be Article of the Month.
- 5. When you save the page, post the nomination to the ESB:Nominations page so that all nominations are listed in one place.
|Article||Nominator||When nominated (EST)||Rating|
|Chocolate with Nuts (nomination page)||by Enigima||December 4, 2016 at 7:58 AM (EST)||7|
|The Camping Episode (nomination page)||by Nicko756||January 13, 2017 at 9:17 PM (EST)||6|
|SpongeBob Kanciastoporty (nomination page)||by Chuck123456||November 5, 2016 at 8:36 AM (EST)||5|
|Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture (nomination page)||by The gamer 987654321||January 15, 2017 at 12:21 PM (EST)||2|
|Valentine's Day (nomination page)||by Chuck123456||January 19, 2017 at 11:04 PM (EST)||1|
|It's a SpongeBob Christmas! (nomination page)||by Phillydan25||January 19, 2017 at 4:54 PM (EST)||-1|
Ratings last updated Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 11:12 PM (EST) (edit this table)
|Ratings also include the nominator. Note that nominations expire after 3 months, but the article can be re-nominated immediately.|
The following is an archive of previous nominations, either successful or unsuccessful:
|Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast (nomination page)||by Jewel4ever||June 10, 2014—December 3, 2016||Rating of -5; nomination expired.|
|Plankton's Army (transcript) (nomination page)||by Muchacha||June 3, 2014—December 3, 2016||Rating of 2; nomination expired.|
|Help Wanted (nomination page)||by AMK152||June 10, 2014—December 3, 2016||Rating of 11; AOTM for December 2016|
|Roller Cowards (nomination page)||by MightyMorphinJon||November 4, 2016—December 31, 2016||Rating of 10; AOTM for January 2017|
|Toy Store of Doom (nomination page)||by Mr litwak123||September 1, 2014—January 13, 2017||Rating of 0; nomination expired.|
|Patrick Star (nomination page)||by The Logo Cooler||October 17, 2014—January 13, 2017||Rating of 1; nomination expired.|
|SpongeBob SquarePants (series) (nomination page)||by Spongebob194||October 5, 2014—January 13, 2017||Rating of 1; nomination expired.|
|Davy Jones (nomination page)||by Elizabeth.milcareksultan||November 15, 2014—January 13, 2017||Rating of 0; nomination expired.|