Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin. It is another piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The main instruments being played in the piece include low and high brass instruments, flutes, clarinets, a timpani, and string instruments.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - The Opening; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy attempt to "unite"; SpongeBob and Patrick watch the new show.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Intro of the episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that SpongeBob watches.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The title card of SpongeBob's Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Everyone charges back to the Krusty Krab.
- 113b. "The Card" - Used when the front of the "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Card #54" is shown. The trading card in question had the dialogue: "Mermaid Man says..." (punch) "Buy more cards!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Opening.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermerang; SpongeBob and Patrick use the rings to turn into Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The TV show begins; SpongeBob's Mermaid Man watch goes off; "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!"; The TV comes back on.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Wow, another Mermaid Man reboot."; "Hey, what's that?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob reading the Pen Pal article.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Aquaphone rings; SpongeBob goes outside.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "By the power of Neptune, Mermaid Pants and Barnacle Star unite!"