|List of associated production music|
Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin. It is another piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - The Opening; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy attempt to "unite"; SpongeBob and Patrick watch the new show.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Intro of the episode of MM & BB that SpongeBob watches.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The title card of SpongeBob's MM & BB movie.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Everyone charges back to the Krusty Krab.
- 113b. "The Card" - Used when the front of "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Card #54" is shown. The trading card in question had the dialogue: "Mermaid Man says..." (punch) "Buy more cards!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Opening.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermerang; SpongeBob & Patrick use the rings to turn into Mermaid man & Barnacle Boy.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The TV show begins; SpongeBob's Mermaid Man Watch goes off; "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!"; The TV comes back on.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Wow, another Mermaid Man reboot."; "Hey, what's that?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob reading the Pen Pal article.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Aquaphone rings; SpongeBob goes outside.