Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Atlantis SquarePantis short "Are We There Yet?," which aired on November 13, 2007.
- Announcer: The Journey to Atlantis by Vantis!
- [Squidward is reading a book, SpongeBob rises behind his seat]
- SpongeBob: [Pokes Squidward] Squidward, are we there yet?
- Squidward: Go away.
- SpongeBob: [Pats Squidward's head] Sure thing. Didn't mean to bother ya. [SpongeBob lowers behind Squidward's seat]
- [Zooms out to show SpongeBob sitting next to Squidward]
- SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward, are we there yet?
- Squidward: Stop it, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: Yes sir, Squidward. [SpongeBob walks away] Sorry, Squidward.
- Squidward: What a nut job.
- [He then lowers from a door in the ceiling]
- Squidward: What the...!?
- SpongeBob: Squidward, are we there yet?
- Squidward: [Closes door SpongeBob is lowered from] Knock it off, SpongeBob!
- SpongeBob: [Pops out of Squidward's book. Pages fly out] But are we there-
- Squidward: [Cuts him off] No, we are not there yet! And do you know how I know that? [SpongeBob shakes his head horizontally] BECAUSE THE BUS HASEN'T MOVED YET!
- SpongeBob: Aaaahhh. Are we there yet?
- [thump sound]
- Announcer: Watch SpongeBob SquarePants, every day on Nick.