This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Atlantis SquarePantis short "Are We There Yet?," which aired on November 13, 2007.
- Announcer: The Journey to Atlantis by Vantis!
- [Squidward is reading a book, SpongeBob rises behind his seat]
- SpongeBob: [Pokes Squidward] Squidward, are we there yet?
- Squidward: Go away.
- SpongeBob: [Pats Squidward's head] Sure thing. Didn't mean to bother ya. [SpongeBob lowers behind Squidward's seat]
- [Zooms out to show SpongeBob sitting next to Squidward]
- SpongeBob: Hi, Squidward, are we there yet?
- Squidward: Stop it, SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob: Yes sir, Squidward. [SpongeBob walks away] Sorry, Squidward.
- Squidward: What a nut job.
- [He then lowers from a door in the ceiling]
- Squidward: What the...!?
- SpongeBob: Squidward, are we there yet?
- Squidward: [Closes door SpongeBob is lowered from] Knock it off, SpongeBob!
- SpongeBob: [Pops out of Squidward's book. Pages fly out] But are we there-
- Squidward: [Cuts him off] No, we are not there yet! And do you know how I know that? [SpongeBob shakes his head horizontally] BECAUSE THE BUS HASEN'T MOVED YET!
- SpongeBob: Aaaahhh. Are we there yet?
- [thump sound]
- Announcer: Watch SpongeBob SquarePants, every day on Nick.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.