April 12 is the 102nd day of the year (103rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 263 days remaining.
- 1932: Tiny Tim, the singer of Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight, was born.
- 2005: The book, "SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie" was released.
- 2007: "Can't Swim" premiered.
- 2011: SpongeBob SquigglePants was released on Wii.
- 2012: "For Here or to Go" premiered.
- 2013: Plankton's Diary: Karen premiered.
- 2017: SpongeBob Comics No. 67 will be released.
- April 12 on Wikipedia