Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Back to the Past short "And Krabs Saves the Day," which aired on June 14, 2011.
- [Man Ray steals Mermaid Man's nose and he laughs evilly]
- Mermaid Man: You better give that back, Man Ray!
- Man Ray: HAHAHA! Or what? [Man Ray bangs into Mermaid Man]
- Mermaid Man: Or I'll take it back. [whistles while he puts the nose back on his face] Now prepare for a help heaping helping of quick frying Tartar Sauce.
- Man Ray: OH NO!
- [the tartar sauce bin is empty]
- Mermaid Man: Huh, empty?
- Barnacle Boy: But how?
- Patrick: [burps] What?
- Man Ray: [Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get tied up] Well well well! Not so tough without your Tartar...
- Mr. Krabs: AAAAAARRRGH! [pours tartar sauce all over Man Ray, Man Ray sighs]
- Mermaid Man: Who was that?
- Barnacle Boy: I dunno.
- Mr. Krabs: They call me "Super Tightwad!" [snaps the rope off of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and hands Mermaid Man a bill] Here's me bill for services and renders.
- Mermaid Man: [$81,207.00 is shown on the bill] WHAT?!?! We don't have that kind of money.
- Mr. Krabs: No money, eh?
- Mermaid Man: [at the Krusty Krab] Two large Krabby Patties, comin' right up, sir.
- Mr. Krabs: Doing great boys. Just six more years to pay off your debt. [laughs]
- Mermaid Man: Man Ray suddenly doesn't seem very evil.
- Barnacle Boy: No.