This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Back to the Past short "And Krabs Saves the Day," which aired on June 14, 2011.
- [Man Ray steals Mermaid Man's nose as he laughs evilly]
- Mermaid Man: You better give that back, Man Ray!
- Man Ray: HAHAHA! Or what? [Man Ray bangs into Mermaid Man]
- Mermaid Man: Or I'll take it back. [whistles while he puts the nose back on his face] Now prepare for a help heaping helping of quick frying Tartar Sauce!
- Man Ray: OH NO!
- [the tartar sauce bin is shown empty]
- Mermaid Man: Huh, empty?
- Barnacle Boy: But how?
- Patrick: [burps] What?
- Man Ray: [Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy get tied up] Well, well, well! Not so tough without your Tartar...
- Mr. Krabs: AAAAAARRRGH! [pours tartar sauce all over Man Ray, Man Ray sighs]
- Mermaid Man: Who was that?
- Barnacle Boy: I dunno.
- Mr. Krabs: They call me "Super Tightwad!" [snaps the rope off of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy and hands Mermaid Man a bill] Here's me bill for services and renders.
- Mermaid Man: [$81,207.00 is shown on the bill] WHAT? We don't have that kind of money.
- Mr. Krabs: No money, eh?
- Mermaid Man: [at the Krusty Krab] Two large Krabby Patties, comin' right up, sir.
- Mr. Krabs: Doing great boys. Just six more years to pay off your debt. [laughs]
- Mermaid Man: Man Ray suddenly doesn't seem very evil.
- Barnacle Boy: No.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.