"Aloha Oe" is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's Hawaiian song composed by Hans Haider. It seems to be semi-associated with the morning and characters sleeping. It was originally released from the Selected Sound music library album ST 175 - Hawaii & South Pacific in 1985.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - First shots of Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob's house
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - The opening (High-pitched)
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 14a. "SB-129" - SpongeTron directs Squidward to the time machine.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick are all shown sleeping.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward is seen sleeping.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The opening (High-pitched)
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward wakes up from his bed.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Gary watches TV.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to ask Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for help.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has a good time in prison.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - The opening
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward relaxes at the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - The opening
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton enters the Dullsville Senior Living.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Ah, Bikini Bottom. Teaming with life and naked mysteries."
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Ah... That was the best day of non-driving ever."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Old Man Jenkins' birthday party is held at Shady Shoals Rest Home.
- This was initially the first-used APM track in the series, as the original airing of "Help Wanted" did not have a title card since the ending of the 1999 Kids' Choice Awards (which preceded the series premiere of SpongeBob SquarePants) was followed by the opening of the episode.
- However, a title card was added in subsequent broadcasts of the episode, making Hawaiian Train the first-used APM track.