|List of associated production music|
Alekoki is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - SpongeBob picks up the baby scallop.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob returns home with a bag of snail food.
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "Mr. Krabs?"
- . "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy play Bingo at Shady Shoals.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob and Sandy leave Condo Island.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "I think it's time to go home."
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - "What's cooking there, Patty?"
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "Patrick, is that why you've been having trouble writing?"
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - "What's wrong, SpongeBob?"
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick blow bubbles.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Hey, it's not so abnormal to be noseless."
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob and Patrick see a clam.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "Those aren't supervillians."
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob puts a glass bowl on Gary in place of his shell.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Opening shot of SpongeBob's house.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - SpongeBob finds Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy resting in their retirement room.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - "I can't believe they're all gone."
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob and Gary staring at the clouds.