The Against the Law interludes were composed by Wilfred William Burns. The main instruments being played in all four tracks include bassoons, a timpani, low and high strings, trumpets, trombones, cymbals, French horns, other low woodwind and brass instruments, and an added flute and oboe on track E.
Against the Law (a)
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Yes! My plan is working!"
This version was also used in a promo for SpongeBob: You Bring The Color.
Against the Law (b)
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward tie Mr. Krabs to a chair.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Mr. Krabs hides behind a barrel.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs becomes paranoid about Plankton's scheme.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob explains the situation to Uncle Captain Blue.
Against the Law (c)
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - SpongeBob gets a piece of paper thrown in his face.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob fantasizes a bank robber wearing his name tag.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "I would kill for a net like that!"
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton spoils Mr. Krabs' birthday.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick wakes up.
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob screams after Patrick breaks his toy.
Against the Law (e)
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton reads the fake Krabby Patty formula.